Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Obese, Drunks and Junkies

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But this thread wasn't originally about addiction , more about the liklihood of available jobs within certain communties. Of which there are more than you think.

it was about drug addiction (junkies) Alcohol adiction (Drunks) and Food addiction (obese) look at the title

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
it was about drug addiction (junkies) Alcohol adiction (Drunks) and Food addiction (obese) look at the title

Wouldn't worry about old HB&B, he's already a joke on here as it is.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The "really??" was about the abusive way he described his brothers nurse and whether it was really necessary. But judging by your response you wouldn't spot that

i was referring to his case handler at bankruptcy court you presumptuous bell-end..........as i stated , he has worked all his life and paid probably 100's of thousands in tax , paid his maintenance and gave his daughter by his second extra money when his stupid ex spunked it on pot and bingo......i kid you not......"why did he start a second family...???" for f*** sake mate , do you live in lala land or what........english women make a sport out of stitching blokes up, there is a multi-million pound system in place to assist them as well..........."really...???" what the f*** is that supposed to mean..??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
.......all the pissing about ,he couldn't sign on cos he couldn't present himself at the benefit office for six weeks while he was in traction, being spoken to like a little boy by some queer scottish kant.................

Not really being presumptious. the queer scottish kant is clearly talking to him while he was in traction.

aside from this does it mater that he was scottish or gay or a kant? that was what the really was for.

You didn't even mention his case handler at bankruptcy court in your incoherent babbling rant.

I'm sorry thoug, sounds like your brother has had a tough time of it and made some tough mistakes.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he has definitely made mistakes and is now painfully aware of exactly where he went wrong , if he'd have rolled over 30 odd years ago and let the state pay for the up-bringing of his children he would be a lot better off than he currently is...his kids however would probably be utter basket cases which thankfully,largely due to his efforts ,they are not.

shocking spelling by the way son

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here