Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Sep 1, 2010
Following the ' Campaign to rid this board of infantile nicknames for other clubs.' thread it seemed clear to me that there are far too many of the NSC Mafia too stuck up their own arse with their over inflated opinions of what should and should not be said on here.

Some of the Holier than thou attitudes are somewhat F****** hideous quite frankly, getting on your high horses from anything from fixtures all the way up to bullying a new member into almost instant submission just because the NSC mafia decides that anything is fair game if you are not saying what they like to read.

Discussing subject matters and debating them is one thing, however, some of the replies on some matters are nothing short of pure vile arrogance designed to massage your ego's into a self worth that actually does not even exist in reality.

Following the ' Campaign to rid this board of infantile nicknames for other clubs.' thread it seemed clear to me that there are far too many of the NSC Mafia too stuck up their own arse with their over inflated opinions of what should and should not be said on here.

Some of the Holier than thou attitudes are somewhat F****** hideous quite frankly, getting on your high horses from anything from fixtures all the way up to bullying a new member into almost instant submission just because the NSC mafia decides that anything is fair game if you are not saying what they like to read.

Discussing subject matters and debating them is one thing, however, some of the replies on some matters are nothing short of pure vile arrogance designed to massage your ego's into a self worth that actually does not even exist in reality.
your on the list:censored:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you not "getting on your high horse" yourself with that post though?

Just wondering like :)

Dandyman

In London village.
It's a family thing.

Attachments

• Tony.jpg
    Tony.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 736

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what happened to the NSC Quiche? much better to be in the NSC Mafia methinks.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
NSC Mafia membership rules:

1. Deny the existance of a Mafia.
2. See rule 1.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Welcome to the warm and fluffy World of NSC.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I suppose you have to just put up with some of the people on here who are utter pricks. Alot of people on here know each other so when one person has a snap at you another does and they all begin to get up each others arse's.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

i) You (and that gimp from Turkey, Sully thingymebob) seem to take things far, far too seriously. Are you still wound up about it now - 24 hours later? Really? Are you outside my house with a sniper rifle?

ii) 1700+ posts since Sept 2010 suggests you have social issues. Try to get out and meet people.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"If it winds you up THAT much..............I don't really care either way. If you take anything serious on NSC then you shouldn't be reading it."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You should learn to be told as several people try and tell you how you should support the Albion and what they know is the only way.

On a brighter note we have a new chairman and everything is changing - wayhay !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here