Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NSC Mafia?

Nazi MODS more like. Especially that Bozza character.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
what happened to the NSC Quiche? much better to be in the NSC Mafia methinks.

I thought that was the NSC clique who used to gatehr in teh Nelson before home games and sign "North stand chat la,la,la, North stand chat la,la,la"

The same people for who Dick Knight could do no wrong and god help anyone who dared to criticise even when Tinselhead was put in charge.

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Shirts with username on ?

I think this was a trend about 7/8 years ago, but IMO it died out fairly quickly. I know my shirt is a very old one.

.............................................................................................

ha ha and you banned me for being a prick. Back of the net Pres.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Shirts with username on ?

I think this was a trend about 7/8 years ago, but IMO it died out fairly quickly. I know my shirt is a very old one.

.............................................................................................

ha ha and you banned me for being a prick. Back of the net Pres.

Nah, I banned you for being unable to use the Quote button properly

Bozza, Mendoza and El Pres (with back to camera) at a recent meeting of the 'Dons'.

Attachments

• gangster.jpg
    gangster.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 91

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
All mods should be banned for any posts exceeeding 20 words - when el pres and hitony start typing lengthy responses i think they are simply proving they are too old to be mods :tosser:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
To be honest, whether TC is joking or not I fully agree with his topic, I've came and went over the years, because I was too young to be able to hack these arrogant bastards, so I just found it easier to leave than bite everytime they drop some bait in the topic waters. I know of a few people who don't post on here, simply view, and some who have binned this place altogether because of a couple of men with issues. Discussion is one thing, being a bellend is quite the other.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All mods should be banned for any posts exceeeding 20 words - when el pres and hitony start typing lengthy responses i think they are simply proving they are too old to be mods :tosser:

or perhaps that they don't have the literary capability and attention span of a newt

btw your post contained 30 words

yes there are keyboard warriors and cyber bullies on here like there are everywhere but they are invariably challenged and encouraged to leave. Some do and some come back - just like anywhere else. It's a shame when people give up and go away but some do and some come back - just like anywhere else.

NSC is just a little microcosm of 21st century life.............................................sad innit?

Last edited:

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Following the ' Campaign to rid this board of infantile nicknames for other clubs.' thread it seemed clear to me that there are far too many of the NSC Mafia too stuck up their own arse with their over inflated opinions of what should and should not be said on here.

Some of the Holier than thou attitudes are somewhat F****** hideous quite frankly, getting on your high horses from anything from fixtures all the way up to bullying a new member into almost instant submission just because the NSC mafia decides that anything is fair game if you are not saying what they like to read.

Discussing subject matters and debating them is one thing, however, some of the replies on some matters are nothing short of pure vile arrogance designed to massage your ego's into a self worth that actually does not even exist in reality.

Couldn't agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here