Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC £10 to £10,000 Challange

1066gull

This is a little game I have thought of that can be a little fun for all of us. It will only cost you a tenner and should take less than 3 months to reach 10k!

If you want you can start with only a pound and aim for a grand.

Right, everyday we will all bet once. The odds have to be 1/10 or very near enough. If our odds are 1/6 obviously it will take quicker to reach your target.

Now the rules, we all have to place down the exact winnings we won previously. This game should take you 73 bets in a row! So who is up to the challenge!

Remember, always bet exactly what you won.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
WTF? You'll lose, obviously, you have to win 73 times in a row?

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
I will have a look. Sounds like my sort of madness. Should we all use the same bookmaker?

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Sorry. Read this wrong. Thought we where all going to put money on same bet.
Will still have some though. When do we start?

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Sorry. Read this wrong. Thought we where all going to put money on same bet.
Will still have some though. When do we start?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yes, I like it. I did something similar a coupld of years ago, starting with £1.
I managed about five in a row, and confess to bailing out when I got to about £80 :blush:
I wasn't betting on such harsh odds though. Its hard to find odds shorter than 1/6 on a regular basis.

Next time I see something that short, I'll make a start.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Brighton v Sheff Wed - Total Match Goals Under/Over

Under 4.5 @ 1/10

Backing short priced favs PLACE only instead of WIN should provide a few more 1/10 shots.
Especially if you do it on the tote as they usually return the minimum of £1.10 per unit.

Last edited:

1066gull

Under 4.5 @ 1/10

Backing short priced favs PLACE only instead of WIN should provide a few more 1/10 shots.
Especially if you do it on the tote as they usually return the minimum of £1.10 per unit.

I like that!

We should all bt on 1/10 bets that are Brighton related and see who gets to 10k first.

1066gull

Look at it this way ou only stand to lose a tenner, the rest is the bookies money. I've been living in the bookies money for weeks

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Under 4.5 @ 1/10

Ok I am a betting novice but how can you bet on scoring less than four and HALF goals?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Ok I am a betting novice but how can you bet on scoring less than four and HALF goals?

If it's 4 then it's less, if it's 5 then it's more. The other way to say it would be "4 goals or under" and "5 goals or over" but it's not quite as snappy!

1066gull

It's to make it clear that only 4 goals maximum can be scored until you lose.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't completely follow?
Are we placing 100% of our balance on each bet every day?

Could someone post a mock example of what we're doing?
...feeling like a right spanner ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here