Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Must be great sitting in there, having 3 beautiful stands to look up at.

Feel sorry for the rest of us who have to look at that tiny unfinished end :sick:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Feel sorry for the rest of us who have to look at that tiny unfinished end :sick:

Funnily enough we are not there to look at the rafters,in the North stand we watch the football

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I always envy the buggers in the North. I'm very vocal but I'm usually in the West Lower and everyone starts getting a lil pee'd off when your jumping up every 5 minutes and singing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like my ears ringing at the end of the game, so I'll stay up in the top of WSU, thanks very much.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
To me the stands surrounding the hallowed North are like those you see in films that are in fact empty behind the painted on images of people the effects people implant. They seem full of people, but upon closer inspection they're just carbon copies of those in the North, but without characteristics of their own. They jiggle and jive like us, i think, sometimes on repeat, but don't really seem to have any individual human traits. The North is of course a den of brutes and freaks and tourettes sufferers determined to enfire a night with certain sometime charmless howls, and perhaps not for the faintest of heart, but it's a place of general warmth to match its idiocy, and has enough to it to make it a stand worth mentioning.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

We are the ultimate amex snobs in west stand upper. We look down on everyone else!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
To me the stands surrounding the hallowed North are like those you see in films that are in fact empty behind the painted on images of people the effects people implant. They seem full of people, but upon closer inspection they're just carbon copies of those in the North, but without characteristics of their own. They jiggle and jive like us, i think, sometimes on repeat, but don't really seem to have any individual human traits. The North is of course a den of brutes and freaks and tourettes sufferers determined to enfire a night with certain sometime charmless howls, and perhaps not for the faintest of heart, but it's a place of general warmth to match its idiocy, and has enough to it to make it a stand worth mentioning.

Absolutely this

Love you Meado

We're the North Stand,
We're the North Stand
We're the North Stand Brighton Boys!!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im glad I dont have to look at the North...............its a poor relation to the rest of the ground, but my god does it sound good when your in it. Rather be there than anywhere else, marvellous view and great noise.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I bet you peak at the West every now and then? Just a little? And go "ooooooooooo".

No i genuinly don`t the stadiums great don`t get me wrong, and the increased attendance after Withdean is also great,i get pissed off if we lose or throw away a win for a draw, and go home buzzing when we win.But i go along on a saturday afternoon to watch my team play, and i stand where the atmosphere is the best,the North stand:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:Roll on tomorrow night

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Fantastic definition of the North MB! :clap:

We,sir, are not worthy! :bowdown:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I think i am one of the tourettes sufferers and i think it`s catching ,the 7 year old lad in front of me sweast like a fcuking trooper

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Your writing style is absolutely fantastic. I always look forward to reading your posts. Superb work as always.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here