Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The remaining facilities aren't anything like they were in Albion's tenure there, just the one original smallish stand running along the touchline behind the Sportsman pub.

The big main South Stand was removed when we left, and the stand erected behind the goal to house the away supporters has been demolished. It's very spartan indeed now.

And absolutely covered in Pigeon Faeces

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ha yes indeed, we have already been on the wrong end of his goals twice this season at Horsham YMCA. :(

A good player though, (said reluctantly).

My lads EP were on the wrong end of a 0-6 against Peacehaven last night!!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Aldershot 0 Wrecsam 5 . 10th home defeat in a row and Grimsby at home on Saturday,thankfully i'm off to the Island for some Ale and possibly an IOW Saturday league game somewhere exotic like Seaview .

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Went to Hassocks v Montpelier last night. Cup match, with the home side comfortable winners 5-0, though Montpelier would have felt that the score was harsh. Lovely setting, nice clubhouse. A 36 page programme included lots of info, including that their man of the match against Newhaven was “a Swindon fan on his stag do”! I’m assuming there must be an interesting story behind that.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Went to Hassocks v Montpelier last night. Cup match, with the home side comfortable winners 5-0, though Montpelier would have felt that the score was harsh. Lovely setting, nice clubhouse. A 36 page programme included lots of info, including that their man of the match against Newhaven was “a Swindon fan on his stag do”! I’m assuming there must be an interesting story behind that.

One my mates played CB for Villa last night, he wasn’t in a good mood this morning!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Calling fans of National League / NL North / NL South teams

I'm beginning work on a project for non-league football - should be really exciting if I can do it right!

If anyone on here supports /attends games for any teams in the National League, the National League North or National League South, I'd be really keen to hear about your experiences. Please send me a Private Message!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here