Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new shirt

Mar 13, 2008
Why do people dislike it? I have obviously not seen the same picture as I think it is lovely.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i have heard much about the fabled back, does anyone have a PICTURE of what it is actually like?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Not an actual picture but here's the design:

away_shirt.jpg

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Have you not seen the back of it ?

Spot on, back of the shirt is awful and should be kept just to plain stripes. Still think having seen it in the shop, they are very poorly made when you consider its going to set you back £38. When you compare the material and all, to me it seems nowhere near the quality of say the Man utd, England and other shirts made by "bigger" kit manufacturers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f*** me - that is GRIM

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The sponsor is part of the shirt instead of ironed on, and it is some hi-tech material. I personally dont like the design, but it looks much better in real life than it does in that pic above.

Dick Knight designed it, but as he is no longer chairman, maybe the kits maybe better from when the next one comes out next summer

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I think most people who don't like it don't cos it veers away from your traditonal shirt design. Usually I am the same but I kind of quite like this and will have a look at it in the flesh and see what I think of it then.

If it was stripes all the way down though, I'd definitely buy it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think it looks awesome. Everyone wanted red and black. If they'd released something too plain I think a lot of people would whinge about that aswell...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well at least its not BLUE, for starters. We won't have to go borrowing the home teams kit any more.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Well at least its not BLUE, for starters. We won't have to go borrowing the home teams kit any more.

But, Leicester last season was the only time I recall one of our three managers (Adams, White, Slade) complementing the player on their pride in the shirt. Perhaps we should borrow kit more often.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I meant the templates are there, he choses the colours, where the badges, sponsors etc goes

Not sure 'design' is the right word then. :O

I mean the sponsors go in the same place each time, the club badge is in one of two places.

He picks the colours, basically.

Bobbs

Jul 5, 2009
Hey everybody, just want to let you all know, that there are some signed and framed Albion football shirts being sold on ebay

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Was looking forward to red n black but it falls short for me.
Dont like the gold stripes and the sponsor being part of the shirt smacks of thos cheap and nasty replica kits you get in Spain.
A red n black version of our home kit would have looked the dogs doings IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here