Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new shirt

Mar 13, 2008
I won't be buying one as I don't have the money, but I do like it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks to me as if the designs for a football shirt and a dinner lady's tabard were mixed together.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
if you get name and number on the shirt it will cover up most of the gold and the red heart shape

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Got one yesterday and think it looks pretty SNAZZY! However I am confused by the shape of Errea shirts, they seem to almost be a square box shape, it may be because I am skinny and they are made to accomodate beer bellies but they do seem a bit odd to me.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Something like this would have been SMART

adidas-originals-90-91-ac-milan-cup-winners-shirt-maldini-3-300x300.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
my son and i like to so much we wore them to shop on wed afternoon and got pics on website and in the arsegas wearing them, only problem is my little fella wants to wear it all the bloody time!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I hate and despise it because we're a blue and white team and it's a red and black shirt.
Our away kit should be white!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
why can't we have a logo free blue and white home shirt - bit like west brom's from last season. just nice classic classy blue and white stripes with the old circular seagulls logo, and nothing more. away shirt should be yellow with some blue (but not stripes), like the early 80s number, also without a logo.

i can't imagine ITS pay much for sponsoring the kit, i reckon we'd sell more shirts if it was clear of another organisation's branding. i wonder how many shirts west brom sold last season?

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh great, love the feedback, just spent £120 getting my two boys the new kit!

Problem is they virtually live in football kit and they don't last the test of time.

Hey oh, there will be another along soon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I hate and despise it because we're a blue and white team and it's a red and black shirt.
Our away kit should be white!

and if theres a colour clash , which there would be with a white kit?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
and if theres a colour clash , which there would be with a white kit?

Agreed, surely the whole point of a different shirt is to allow the referee and players to see which players the teams belong to, otherwise we might as well have two or three blue shirts as our kit............and we'd never do that would we!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here