Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new shirt

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm glad we are not reinforcing the gay stereotypes by arguing about the width of stripes and colour scheme on our shirts.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Shirts are like arseholes, everyone's got one. I never buy away shirts, hate the things. I'm blue and white through and through and still wearing the 2006 home shirt to games.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Cant believe the amount of people slagging the new away kit off...

I went to see it in the flesh today and it is actually pretty smart... The design is smooth and the material feels quality... Whoever said it feels cheap is talking out of there brown end quite frankly..

If Kaka was wearing it I doubt there would be as many people slating it...

It's different, yes. But its an away kit and hey... they've tried something different for this season..

Well good on em' !!!!!!!!

I'll be nipping to the shop next week with my son to buy one for each of us ....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks very trendy, will be a big hit with our younger supporters, I will be proudly sporting it around Lyme Regis.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
haven't been to see it, but it looks pretty trick from the pics, you're never going to please everyone, i'm just glad it isn't blue....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
haven't been to see it, but it looks pretty trick from the pics, you're never going to please everyone, i'm just glad it isn't blue....

Agreed. The only recent away top that I've loathed has been that light blue 3rd strip we had last season. The dark blue and yellow strip though was class.

What I really like about this red and black one is the sponsors logo incorporated into the shirt too. Much better than those iron on efforts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here