Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Natural History Museum, meh!

Went to science museum today and spent 6 hours there with my 7 and 4 year old...they loved it. Spent hours on the interactive sections. Nipped into NHM to look at the dinosaur exhibit because they both wanted to. It was free...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Went to science museum today and spent 6 hours there with my 7 and 4 year old...they loved it. Spent hours on the interactive sections. Nipped into NHM to look at the dinosaur exhibit because they both wanted to. It was free...
It felt like it might have been fairly quite today, we certainly weren't 'shoulder to shoulder' which always helps.

I like the Science Museum. The Museum of London is also worth a visit, it is over Barbican way.

We visited the "Golden Hinde" near Borough Market in Nov. 2011 and all really enjoyed it. Not hugely expensive, worth going on the guided trip which takes around an hour. The young chap doing the guiding was in full on "Horrible History" mode (I didn't realise how many uses were found for poo and wee on a Tudor sailing ship), the kids all really enjoyed it and the grown ups had a laugh and learned a bit.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Science museum is excellent. Loads of interactive stuff and you have WWI bi planes hanging from the ceiling and a replica of the apollo 11 capsule etc etc

This. The Science Museum has always been great fun and guaranteed to be fascinating IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here