Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Tommies

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Cheers for that info.The Sun paper ran a center spread on the 2nd WW the other day and paid tribute to the 6 million Jews who perished.Felt like writing in and reminding them it was 11 million or so who died in the camps.Why do they forget this?

I'm not sure, but could it be because it was not only Jews who were executed in the death camps, but many, many others who the Nazis did not like as well?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm not sure, but could it be because it was not only Jews who were executed in the death camps, but many, many others who the Nazis did not like as well?

This is true, tho the majority were obviously Jews.

I went to Auschwitz last year and there were SIX gays burned for example.

I went to Auschwitz last year and there were SIX gays burned for example.

Jeez. I thought they'd stopped all that in 1945? I suppose there's not much else in the way of entertainment round there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jeez. I thought they'd stopped all that in 1945? I suppose there's not much else in the way of entertainment round there.

Maybe it was Pride weekend?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We have always relied on immigration to some extent economically. Where the right wing press and those who believe them get it so wrong is by pedalling the myth that immigrants are a drain on our society and economy when in reality immigration provides far more cultural and economic benefits than it does problems. That's not to say my head's stuck in the sand and there are no problems associated with immigration, but on balance we are the benefactors. The government realises this, the financial sector realises this, hell even Hitler realised it. Simple fact - we need some level of controlled immigration, which is what we've got. It's not perfect but it's better than any of the alternatives so far suggested.

You were doing ok up to the bit about "controlled immigration".

So 180,000 net migrants from non EU countries last year, who are the only ones subject to restrictions lol, is controlled?

Short term arguable gains for long term problems.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Don't know if has already been mentioned, but there were Indian Soldiers fighting against The Alles who I understand were responsible for the massacure of British soldiers.

Indeed there were.

Attachments

• indien.jpg
    indien.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 60

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here