Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most stupid thing you've seen someone do

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
BrightonBird said:
I once put a jacket potato in the microwave for 30 mins instead of 5, and blew up the mirowave. The potato caught on fire and everything.

I've done that. Only I decided to pop out and pick up a video why the potato was in the microwave. I was very lucky that the fire was completely contained in the microwave itself.

But stupidest thing I've seen someone do? Vote for Bush!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Rob said:
When you say 4, do you mean 14 or is it actually 4? Respect wither way!

I was FOUR. :shootself

Apparently my sweat at the next TWO school sports days reeked of whisky. :lolol:

Stumpy Tim

I was in my ex-girlfriends kitchen and she had one of those whirly fan goings on the ceiling, but it was making a right racket. So she stuck her hand in, while it was on full pelt.

She ended up having badly cut fingers, and plasters on all five of them. Dimwit

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bonfire Night 2002. Big field behind our house and everyone was there - friends, family, neighbours and there friends, family etc.

In my wisdom I decide to run down the field towards the the bonfire and my house. Completly forgetting about the barbsdwire fence dividing the two fields (id been playing footy up the road).

That was probably the one time I didn't mind being tall. I ran straight into this fence (it was dark..). The bardbwire went striaght into my upper legs and as i flipped over ripped up my skin.

I fell onto my arm and broke that. So spent the whole night in A&E. :jester:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Almost empty mall parking lot on a snowy night. Guy pulls in and starts doing donuts. Loses control of his car and knocks down a 50 - 60 foot tall light standard. classic!

David:drink:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
The Large One said:
Saw some Albion fans singing 'Glad All Over' at Port Vale a couple of seasons ago.

Now who would do that :rolleyes:

I got my arse out at Notts County and slapped my cheeks in tune to "Nobby Horton Blue and White army" everyone saw and I still have no idea why I did it, oh yes I do I was drunk :nono:

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Went to see the albion play at oxford many years ago.

The bus pulled up and people got on the front doors and off at the middle doors. An old lady started to get out of the bus very slowly struggling cos of her age.

She just got her feet on the pavement but was stil holding on to the handle inside the bus when the doors closed and caught her arm.

The sight of that poor old dear waving her handbag to get some attention from the driver as he pulled away will live with me a long time.

She was desperatly trying to shuffle along as the bus moved and panic broke out with people shouting at the bus and banging on the side.

We were all pissing ourselves, falling around laughing.

Really was a gem of a moment

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
jonnyboylennon said:
I saw DTES snogging a bird in the standard one night.

Now that was stupid.

I went in The Standard once. THAT was stupid. What a f***ing hellhole.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Kid running along the corridor at school when he catches his coat sleeve on a door handle. It stops him so sharply that his feet leave the ground and he lands flat on his back. :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Some friends and I were in the 'cornfields' behind the houses at the top of Downsway. One said friend was a well known pyromaniac and he decided to make a clearing in the freshly mown hay (you know the picture-rows and rows of loose hay ready to be baled) and start a small fire. This very quickly got out of control so, in his infinite wisdom, another friend thought he should smother the flames and proceeded to scoop up a huge armful of hay and dumped it onto the fire. Result was a blaze that eventually spread for 12 miles and made the national news for being the worst crop fire the south had ever seen.:shootself

Shortly after that his younger brother decided to start a fire in one of the timber yards in Shoreham Harbour and that burned down too:lolol: Guess he didn't want his brother getting all of the glory in his house for being numero uno firestarter of Southwick.:dunce:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
LEFT HANDED SCISSORS, ITS A MATTER I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT. IT JUST CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR THE RIGHT HANDED KIDS IF THEY GET PAIRED WITH LEFT HANDED ONES OR THEY HAVE TO SHARE SCISSORS ..

THEY ARE STUPID

*no offence to any left handed brighton fans, im sure they dont cause probs!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Incredigull said:
Wheat/Straw :angry:

Thank you Jack Hargreaves...that's why I put cornfields in inverted commas. And I also know hay is from grass and straw is from wheat (actually I think those crops were barley) :rolleyes:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
LEFT HANDED SCISSORS, ITS A MATTER I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT. IT JUST CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR THE RIGHT HANDED KIDS IF THEY GET PAIRED WITH LEFT HANDED ONES OR THEY HAVE TO SHARE SCISSORS ..

THEY ARE STUPID

*no offence to any left handed brighton fans, im sure they dont cause probs!

None taken...but now you mention it you righties have a lot to answer to.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
the only thing i can think of recently was me setting fire to a toasted sandwich as it touched the grill and WHOOF.

also my freind was not watching where he was walking and fell down an open man hole.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Good god man - you revived a 2 year old thread to tell us about your mountain biling (I presume you meant biking?).....:lol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
At somebody barbeque when I was young, I was playing keepie uppie in the back garden what had a slight hill to it, I accidently kicked the ball over the fence and then tripped over and rolled down the hill, smashing my head against the LIVE barbecue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here