Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most stupid thing you've seen someone do

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Aged 4, I drank a bottle of whisky to impress a girl. Afterwards I was in a coma for 3 days and the docs said that if I survived I would almost certainly have permanent brain damage*.

Me and thius girl had gone downstairs for a drink and seen a dark bottle and a light bottle on the table. I offered to drink the coke and she could have the lemonade. God knows why I drunk it after realising it was not coke. Afterall, she stopped when she realised hers was tonic water.
Mum and dad were woken at 6 in the morning to their son in a pool of vomit just at the bottom of the stairs in the lounge.

If you think that was stupid then spare a thought for my dad. His first thought was to put some coffee on for me and let me walk/sleep it off! Thankfully mum and our guests saw sense!

*please spare me the comedy basic.

Albion Rob

Simster said:
Aged 4, I drank a bottle of whisky to impress a girl. Afterwards I was in a coma for 3 days and the docs said that if I survived I would almost certainly have permanent brain damage*.

Me and thius girl had gone downstairs for a drink and seen a dark bottle and a light bottle on the table. I offered to drink the coke and she could have the lemonade. God knows why I drunk it after realising it was not coke. Afterall, she stopped when she realised hers was tonic water.
Mum and dad were woken at 6 in the morning to their son in a pool of vomit just at the bottom of the stairs in the lounge.

If you think that was stupid then spare a thought for my dad. His first thought was to put some coffee on for me and let me walk/sleep it off! Thankfully mum and our guests saw sense!

*please spare me the comedy basic.

When you say 4, do you mean 14 or is it actually 4? Respect wither way!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
DTES said:
I saw Safeway walk off to a b&b with a bird that very same night. That was really stupid.

Couldn't he of just taken her to his mum's house? or isn't he allowed to bring girls home?

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
yeah I suppose the holiday inn is ultimately a tad more classy than a council estate in Eastbourne. Good post.:ohmy:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tooting Gull said:
Absolute classic in the office the other day. An otherwise very intelligent and personable colleague, about 30 with a kid, put a can of baked beans in the microwave.

Unsurprisingly it unleashed Star Wars 7, nearly started a fire, and resulted in the entire floor walking past commenting: "What complete idiot did that," for days. He is really suffering, and will continue to do so while it hasn't been replaced. And the numerous posters quickly mocked up by the picture desk haven't helped.

In our Sydney office someone once put chocolate chip cookies in to the microwave and set them going for ever. The thing set on fire, setting off the smoke alarms and calling out the NSW Fire Brigade. When that happens there's a fine. The cremated cookies were rescued and to this day are awarded each month for the stupidest act of the month by a member of staff.

The best "Order of the Cremated Cookies" award went to a mate of mine who spent a fortune getting tickets for the Grand Prix in Melbourne. On the Saturday he met his mates early in the Fosters tent and they began drinking. By the time official qualifying started at 2pm he was so shitfaced that he fell asleep, despite the roar of F1 cars all around. He awoke some hours later to discover that the hot Melbourne sun had given him near 3rd degree burns on his face, except where his sunnies had been. He spent the next two weeks walking round the office with the complexion of an embarressed panda.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
When my brother was about 10 (and I was 8) he chucked a boomerang at me, and for some strange reason I choose to let it hit me square in the mouth, instead of trying to catch it with my hands!!!

Not sure what was more stupid, him chucking the boomerang at me, or me using my mouth to catch it?!!!!!!!!!!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
a few years back my grandad(going crazy i might add) attempted to make porridge in a kettle and then once he felt it was good would let it settle in the teapot before puring it out.:p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Safeway said:
Didn't see it myself, thankfully, but I did see the PM that Dwayne sent to Bozza, confessing to shagging a £15 whore after an away match.

Now that's classy. :thumbsup:

This one?

dwayne wrote on 01-11-2003 11:29 PM:

:) u should have banned me tonight, ive been a f***ing discgarce and i just shagged a whore whih i thought i would never do. i should be banned for that

love u:cool:

Albion Rob

The f***ing AWFUL thing is he is boasting about it: "Ooh you shoudl have banned me". Ha, ha, f***ing COCK, why pipe up about something you are ashamed of? Because he wanted it on the board. Nobody can tell me he didn't expect it to end up on here. f***ing LOSER.

Well, £15 for a slut, well played young man, but why not just boast about it in the conventionally acceptable way rather than pretend you're not proud.

Maybe it was the first time he had gone conkers deep for a while? I dunno.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here