Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most stupid thing you've seen someone do

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
My friend once took too many drugs, pulled a bird, went back to her house- then pooped his pants and had to run home.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
O yer, and when i was about ten, i was playing in goal for the might AFC Ashmore, and it was my first team in BIG goals, and it was 0-0 and the ball was travelling towards me at about 2 MPH, i went down to collect it and it somehow ended over my shoulder and watching it stumble in to the back of the net. Still get the piss taken out of me for it:(

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I have a small football in my kitchen and when I was about 14, I scored a goal and then celebrated with the Ravanelli style celebration, I then ran straight into the back windows with my shirt over my head.

Last edited:

Watched a mate, Bite a piece of glass out of a pint pot full of beer........................................................................

seconds later there is beer everywhere, blood, lips flaired, gums mangled.

Going on the bloke's 40th to Prague, so it will a laugh!

LC

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Several years ago my brother-in-law had a Reliant Robin (don't ask) and it needed some work done on it, so his mate said he could use his garage 'cos he had an inspection pit - turned up on the Saturday as arranged, lifted the inspection hatch in the garage floor ...................................................

.............................drove the Robin straight down the hole.

Absolutely true story !! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here