• Don't care

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • Not acceptable in modern day democracy

Votes: 63 22.0%

• Total voters

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
There are none so blind that cannot see or words to thet effect. Bring on a Republic if YOU want one,don't blame me if tourism dies and goodbye to jobs. The queen is a token a suberb token,you will struggle to better that.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
There are none so blind that cannot see or words to thet effect. Bring on a Republic if YOU want one,don't blame me if tourism dies and goodbye to jobs. The queen is a token a suberb token,you will struggle to better that.

Couldn't agree more. Fantastic token to everyone especially when she's wearing that million pound crown. The complete role model when times are tough. Tourism will sort out this recession no problems, without the queen the word 'tourism' just wouldn't exist! Our queen is incredible and earth will struggle to find anyone better as a human.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
556408_10150875731798842_613387337_n.jpg

This makes me proud to be a taxpayer. Can't wait for troop in the colour!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I would urge those who dont want the monarchy, to never sing the national anthem again!!

I never sing it, it's an embarrassing National Anthem. Nothing to do with the country and every thing to do with a person. How very North Korea.

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
One third of the total vote could not care less or would abolish the institution.

Considering the propoganda put out by the media over the past week this is a very good sign for republicans in the future.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton

Just to mention it again... Paris. More people go to Paris than London.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just to mention it again... Paris. More people go to Paris than London.

More people visit the palace pier than Buckingham palace throughout a year. Buckingham Palace just needs a waltzer.

Thanks for the link TB, but that web site is about as unbiased as steve fosters Jewish chronicle web site that he is so keen to quote from.

Many tributes have rightly been paid to Her MAjesty for her six decades of sustained & dedicated service to the nation. But one aspect should not be forgotten. It is hard in a nation where there is an established church to make other faiths welcomed, valued & at home, but that is precisely what Her Majesty has done. We are lifted, blessed & enlarged by the generosity of spirit in which she has done so. Let me say on behalf of the Jewish communities of Britain & the Commonwealth how much we have appreciated Her Majesty's kindness to us & to others. Jews hardly ever agree on anything, but on this we are united. There are rare individuals whose greatness speaks across all ethnic & religious divides. Her Majesty is such an individual & we are truly blessed by her.

From a speech by Chief Rabbi, Lord Sacks, in the House of Lords May 29, 2012
Front page of this weeks JC

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Her Majesty is such an individual & we are truly blessed by her.

From a speech by Chief Rabbi, Lord Sacks, in the House of Lords May 29, 2012
Front page of this weeks JC

You don't say, how many people do you know with 17 trillion quid in the back burner? Individual is an understatement. Truly blessed? is she going to be kind enough to help the financial problems in her country?

You don't say, how many people do you know with 17 trillion quid in the back burner? Individual is an understatement. Truly blessed? is she going to be kind enough to help the financial problems in her country?

Unfortunately I am not the Queens Financial Adviser, so cannot comment as to her wealth.
However, much of her supposed wealth, she could not realise like you or me.....for instance Buckingham Palace for starters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
One third of the total vote could not care less or would abolish the institution.

Considering the propoganda put out by the media over the past week this is a very good sign for republicans in the future.

Aussie republicans lost when the issue was put up for a vote recently. the republican minority here know full well theres no prospect of change for several generations.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Unfortunately I am not the Queens Financial Adviser, so cannot comment as to her wealth.
However, much of her supposed wealth, she could not realise like you or me.....for instance Buckingham Palace for starters

I accept you're not her financial adviser but how is she so generous in giving all this cash? Where and how does she earn all this cash? Is she doing night-shifts?
It amazes me that a women who doesn't work and has a family bloodline of relatives with a history of murder (henry 8th) is able to show such kindness to the nation. She is the symbol of equality.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

BUT.........what will it be replaced with..........you are for a republic, what kind will it be and who will be our leader? If you could give us your personal vision of what this post monarchy avalon would look like maybe you will get a few more on your bandwagon.

Until you or the UK republican movement can articulate a coherent alternative the matter will remain irrelevent.

Shit or get off the pot.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Don't know, don't care, as long as they were voted in, that's fine with me. I would probably vote for Liz if she was a choice, as long as it was only Liz and not her entire extended family.

Yes, Europe and the lack of democracy concerns me but that is easily solved, get the f*** out of it. However it is difficult for us to preach to them about democracy while not practicing it ourselves.

So let me get this right, in the election for our new head of state you would vote for President Elizabeth Windsor..................so just a symbolic republican head of state then, as oppose to a symbolic monarchy?

The EU point is much more important...............the elected political leaders here wont give us a referendum.................the unelected EU leaders over there would ignore the result anyway............they did with France in 2005.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here