Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moment we broke your rentboy hearts

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
Here is that memorable moment we broke your rentboy hearts :(

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

EASY:clap2: EASY:clap2: EASY:clap2: YOU SHUT UP!!!

GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN!! GOING DOWN!!!

Attachments

• easy easy easy u shut up rentboys.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 210

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I didn't think Brighton were very important to you?!

Think the number of P*l*ce fans on this board proves otherwise, don't you?

BTW, you might have got 3 points, but when you looked out of the window this morning, you were still living in the slums of SE25. Unlucky. :salute:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey ho, you won , big fecking deal, you should be looking to beat us 3-0 to 4-0 with your squad not scrape a last minute winner with an extra man and then celebrate like you have won the premiership title.

I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it. Have a good day.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Sutton_man said:
MCANUFF 94th MINUTE!!!!

OH WHAT A GOAL!!!

:lolol:

:clap: EASY :clap: EASY :clap: EASY :clap:

Our players showed guts and passion throughout BOTH palarse games this season. Your sorry shower were atrocious at smellhurt and were were playing for their lives yesterday. And they still looked incredibly shit at times. Brilliant to see the relief on Dowie's face. Your cup final, that's for sure

:salute: :salute:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
How can a victory that was due to a last minute winner when you were twice behind be descibed as "easy"? What a load of shite.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Wozza said:

BTW, you might have got 3 points, but when you looked out of the window this morning, you were still living in the slums of SE25. Unlucky. :salute:
As I drove back yesterday and came through Southwick Tunnell, The downs rising majestically in front of me and the sea glistening to my left I thought....Thank F*** I Live here, It must be really depressing going back to a shitehole of a town.:lol: :lol: :lol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Caveman said:
Yeah I thought it was all Millwall & Charlton you hated?

Great result against a team second bottom, just managed to grab a last second goal against 10 men. Well done.

You aint going up! :wave:

Oh what a suprise! The old 'we're not really your rivals though are we' bollocks! :salute:

It's funny you weren't exactly saying this a month ago???

WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!!!!!!!! :salute: :salute:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We have both beaten each other away from home, we have both scored and conceded 3 goals and collected three points doing so.

I'd say that makes us pretty even..

part from the fact you couldn't beat us with 11 men.. you needed to take us down to 10. :drink: Oh and rely on extra time. In a 90 minutes game of football, the fact remains that Brighton are BETTER than Palace. :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :albion:

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
ye good 1 mate ^.

we are on the fringes of 3rd place (thats if we win our games in hand)

and u..... are on the fringes of relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here