Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moment we broke your rentboy hearts

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Caveman said:
Go and have a look on cpfc.org its all your lot saying they hate Millwall more than us.

I fooking hate you lot dont worry about that scummer.

Take it from someone who knows. I visit .org and homesdale.net regularly and the majority of posters on there hate Brighton more than Millwall including me. Most of the ppl who say they hate Millwall are simply too young to understand the rivalry our clubs have and think having Millwall as a rival is more appropriate, when in reality they hate West Ham more than us.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
eagleseatseagulls said:
Take it from someone who knows. I visit .org and homesdale.net regularly and the majority of posters on there hate Brighton more than Millwall including me. Most of the ppl who say they hate Millwall are simply too young to understand the rivalry our clubs have and think having Millwall as a rival is more appropriate, when in reality they hate West Ham more than us.

Funny that, so what do you know? f*** all.

I worked for Churchill & as you would expect there are a few Palace supporters in their Bromley & Croydon offices. I still work with them as part of the group of companies in which they now sit.

Of the Palace fans I work with all hate Millwall far worse than Brighton. And these are people in their 30s & 40s.

My immediate colleague is a life long Palace fan & whilst we constantly take the piss of each other he does not hate Brighton as much as Millwall, & his dad & brother are lifelong Millwall.

At a meeting last year there were a few Millwall & Charlton fans & they got more piss taken from the Palace lot that I did.

It is the mindless morons like you, the guy in the 4x4 who got the abuse who seem to carry this hatred & not the majority of your lot or us.

We have a few dickhead's too but for the majority of us true fans we may not like each other but it is just taking the piss & winding each other up. For those who have more than two brain cells quite frankly are above this.

As for you eagleseatseagulls, I don't know you, I certainly don't hate you but from your posts you seem a complete tosser, but then again I guess you would think the same of me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Eagleseatseagulls is a bit of a mental midget, unfortunately. His arguments have more holes than a string vest, and his repertoire of insults is extremely limited. He also doesn't take an insult very well! He will leave us soon, no doubt, he's not really up to the standards of the other Palace fans on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here