Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moment we broke your rentboy hearts

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Sutton_man said:
ye good 1 mate ^.

we are on the fringes of 3rd place (thats if we win our games in hand)

and u..... are on the fringes of relegation.

Sutton is a f***ing shithole. I would have to wipe my feet on leaving Sutton.

I bet you are fat.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sutton_man said:
ye good 1 mate ^.

we are on the fringes of 3rd place (thats if we win our games in hand)

and u..... are on the fringes of relegation.

Good way of ignoring the facts re: Palace/Brighton games. :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Biscuit said:
We have both beaten each other away from home, we have both scored and conceded 3 goals and collected three points doing so.

I'd say that makes us pretty even..

part from the fact you couldn't beat us with 11 men.. you needed to take us down to 10. :drink: Oh and rely on extra time. In a 90 minutes game of football, the fact remains that Brighton are BETTER than Palace. :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :albion:

What he said

:albion:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Past is past as i keep saying maybe if we had played you more than 4 times in 15 seasons the stats might be different? :rolleyes:

Stats you want?

Palace v Brighton League Games played 84 - Brighton won 34; drawn 20; lost 30

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
But surely you should really be thrashing us with your comparitively high paid international stars and real life stadium?....

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Re: Re: The moment we broke your rentboy hearts

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Certainly is easy to beat 10 men, well done :clap:

Maybe one day you'll walk all over our full strength side like we did to you a matter of weeks ago....or had you forgotten that?

OMG are you still going on about having a player sent off? Is this the first time it's ever happened to you or something? You lost to the better side on the day so just face up to it! God some of your excuses are cringeworthy at times!

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
the full harris said:
But surely you should really be thrashing us with your comparitively high paid international stars and real life stadium?....

High paid international stars? I know we're good but there's no need to confuse us with Chelsea is there?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
eagleseatseagulls said:
High paid international stars? I know we're good but there's no need to confuse us with Chelsea is there?

that would be why I used the word COMPARITIVELY you wanker.

Re: Re: Re: The moment we broke your rentboy hearts

eagleseatseagulls said:
OMG are you still going on about having a player sent off? Is this the first time it's ever happened to you or something? You lost to the better side on the day so just face up to it! God some of your excuses are cringeworthy at times!

Not at all, I thought you were the better side yesterday, albeit marginally. But I do think it would have ended 2-2 if we'd had 11 men on the pitch. Still, no point dwelling on these things - Aren't you the one who was on here whinging after your defeat last month about how hard done by you were and how your fans outsung us? Noticed you lot were silent again yesterday, outsung AGAIN and at the morgue! :lolol:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well, they beat a 10 man relegation side in the last mintue, despite going behind twice.

Keep your eyes on the Prem my boys..:lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
In the eventuality of a draw in the season,those are the stats Yorkie that we have no option but to turn to for a reality check.Much appreciated and many thanks.

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
Sutton United 1 Lewes 5.

LOL

(I went to see Sutton United Newport. Sutton were awful)

5 sounds familiar to me ??? 5-0!!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 5-0!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So does 3-2!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here