Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The main difference between us and Palace

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Scouting

Thought their new acquisitions looked real quality today. They are far far better than us in the transfer market.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
One of my mates has a son who is a really good youngster. Bags of potential.

Guess who scouted him. Painful

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A striker that scores not a non leaguer we paid TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS FOR

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Oh, in that case, the ability to win and convert penalties.

Palace are top top class at winning and scoring penalties, as was proven today, whereas we are rubbish at it.

And we're generally a very good side this year - which you'll ignore and hide behind the penalty count. FYI - you normally get pens when you attack teams at pace.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'm sure the main difference was that we scored three and you scored none

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I wonder how many hours a week they spend falling over as soon as touched. They are masters at it! We all know murrays trailing leg trick, he has used for years. But Zaha, bolaise and whatever the rest are called all seem to be able to stay up unless within 20 yards of the goal then they drop like they have been shot. f***ing cheating shits

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Maybe if you actually spent some time in the oppositions box rather than passing around your own back 4, you'd win a few penalties too. :rolleyes:

Obviously that is based on today, when we had 10 men after 7 minutes. Funny that you relied on a goal from a corner and two penalties to settle the game though, in open play you offered nothing. Shame we didn't either, but the game was ruined by the decision to send Dunk off. Not arguing though, as the game went Palace deserved the win and got it, but don't pretend that you beat us on even terms today, because you didn't. Sadly though, it doesn't matter.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I wonder how many hours a week they spend falling over as soon as touched. They are masters at it! We all know murrays trailing leg trick, he has used for years. But Zaha, bolaise and whatever the rest are called all seem to be able to stay up unless within 20 yards of the goal then they drop like they have been shot. f***ing cheating shits

Oh do behave you divvy, bad losing p***k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here