Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They we’re great and yep the sax guy was absolute quality. Out of the six he was the only non vocalist during the evening, however his contribution was incredible. We were treated to a Mexican support act which was one guy playing acoustically on his own. He had an amazing voice and called himself Clothing! He has an album out next yea. Then an hour and a bit of Crack Cloud. Lots from the new album and a few older songs. Audience at the front of stage were clearly enjoying themselves and quite lively during the more dance orientated songs. Overall it was very good We especially enjoyed the contribution of the girl on keyboard.
I have seen them twice now, and they were superb both times......I got the tip from some kind poster on here a couple of years ago. I cant remember who but you have my gratitude.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My only criticism is that last time they had a girl on harp dressed as a cloud. I rather like the idea of people dressing as clouds, or any element of the weather for that matter, and was disappointed she was not there.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have seen them twice now, and they were superb both times......I got the tip from some kind poster on here a couple of years ago. I cant remember who but you have my gratitude.
It’s a pleasure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here