Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The KUIPERS APPRECIATION thread.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I will never forget the Argus match report of Bradford away when we won 3-2. It said something like "When Albion scored the 3rd Kuipers couldn't hold his excitement in and did a victory Jig in the 6 yard box."

A VICTORY JIG :bowdown: Legend

fantasy_42.gif

Oct 25, 2003
The bloke is a shit goalkeeper and not a very nice person from what I have seen so good f***ing riddence.

How anyone can like a bloke who laughs in front of all the fans when his own team concede a last minute goal is beyond me. He should never have played for us again after that disgraceful action.

one again you're just spouting bullshit to attempt to justify your sad, pathetic vendetta

this is an APPRECIATION thread......can your brain comprehend that? if you don't like him, stay off it

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The bloke is a shit goalkeeper and not a very nice person from what I have seen so good f***ing riddence.

How anyone can like a bloke who laughs in front of all the fans when his own team concede a last minute goal is beyond me. He should never have played for us again after that disgraceful action.

If thats how you feel why click the thread then? f***ing moron.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

:facepalm:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It had to happen one day, but...I'm genuinely gutted. A BHA squad without Kuipers will take some getting used to. An all round legend mixing passion for the shirt, an all or nothing attitude and every now and then a save that defies words. It's a real shame he won't be around to see in Falmer.

Kuipers :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Great man,great player,fantastic never say die attitude.Thanks for everthing Michel and good luck in whatever you decide to do!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Convenient how no one else remembers this incident? Got nothing else to say, pretty sure the other responses you've recieved sum up my feelings. "If you've got nothing nice to say..."

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Truly a complete ALBION LEGEND.

My favourite Albion player of the past 10 years. Thank you Michel for giving everything you have for the club and being such a bloody good keeper!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

What are you on about. Kuipers is a top bloke which I know for a fact. And as for the other stuff I think you might be high

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Yay Chez is banned!

The report button works :bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

This from the bloke who said the Scottish keeper was the answer to all our goalkeeping problems. :lolol:

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
TRUE legend. has endured a car crash and career threatening injuries and still had the determination to play for the club. as injury prone as he was he still played every game in 07/08. I will still be getting kuipers printed on one of those spidey shirts although the sad day has come and KING MICHEL has steped down from HIS throne.

chrishuet

Feb 1, 2010
Hove
Michel, simply class. The club will not find another keeper of his very high standards for next season. The club have made a big mistake!
A great keeper and a TOP guy!
Should be allowed a testimonial for his long service to club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here