Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The KUIPERS APPRECIATION thread.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
No place for sentiment in football.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future and I'm sure whatever he decides he will succee, that save against Bristol City at withdean was one of the best saves I have ever seen Live.

You cold, heartless man. And anyway, he's clearly good enough but Poyet for some reason can't see this...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
An Albion LEGEND. A true GENT. A quality Keeper. Please please Kuipers, stay as a keeper coach. :bowdown:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Attachments

• Kuipers.jpg
    Kuipers.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 101

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You cold, heartless man. And anyway, he's clearly good enough but Poyet for some reason can't see this...

he's clearly not good enough

brezovan is poyets number one, our performances and results have improved dramatically since he has been installed between the sticks. and i suspect poyet has his sights set on a new number one anyway

but lets not turn this tribute thread into an argument about it - he has been a fantastic servant for this football club, and will no doubt go down as one of the most popular players ever to play for the club. and quite rightly too

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
he's clearly not good enough

brezovan is poyets number one, our performances and results have improved dramatically since he has been installed between the sticks. and i suspect poyet has his sights set on a new number one anyway

but lets not turn this tribute thread into an argument about it - he has been a fantastic servant for this football club, and will no doubt go down as one of the most popular players ever to play for the club. and quite rightly too

You don't want to start an arguement and yet you're stating an Albion legend who has made 1 notable error this season is not good enough...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You don't want to start an arguement and yet you're stating an Albion legend who has made 1 notable error this season is not good enough...

f*** OFF starting to start an argument.

Kuipers is an Albion LEGEND but at the end of the day Poyet is the manager and not you. Now let people say thanks to Kuipers without people bitching. :US:

Kuipers :bowdown:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
f*** OFF starting to start an argument.

Kuipers is an Albion LEGEND but at the end of the day Poyet is the manager and not you. Now let people say thanks to Kuipers without people bitching. :US:

Kuipers :bowdown:

So you decide to try and start an argument by telling me to f*** off then try and look good by praising Kuipers. Just becuase i have an opinion that differs from "God Gus" doesn't mean i am trying to start an argument. Deary me...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So you decide to try and start an argument by telling me to f*** off then try and look good by praising Kuipers. Just becuase i have an opinion that differs from "God Gus" doesn't mean i am trying to start an argument. Deary me...

Yes it does. :drool:

:jester:

More Michel needed in this thread. This has nothing to do with whether he should be staying or not, or whatever else. It's about the FDM and his services to Brighton and Hove Albion. :)

460KuipersLeeMillsAction.jpg

1413490410_a047ce721e.jpg

(Damn that McGhee prick for taking his #1 away!)

mkuipers.jpg

:lolol: So young.

GK_Gold.jpg

_47422378_44490461.jpg

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
460KuipersLeeMillsAction.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Great keeper. One of the Albion's best. Do hope he gets a benefit game even if he doesn't stay. I will certainly come over from New York for it.

Always remember him encouraging the fans towards the end of the playoff final ... even though he wasn't playing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
100% Brighton and top man. Have enjoyed watching him play and talking with him.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
great great servant to the it will be a long time before we see any player giving the amount of time and deddication to this clubIF EVER:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A club legend who will always be held in deservedly high regard. He's provided so many brilliant moments down the years, my personal favourite being his penalty save against Man City.

Let's hope he gets his testimonial so that we have chance to properly show our appreciation for the man.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

This.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I can't find the brilliant picture of him celebrating at St Marys. Someone SORT IT.

Please.

Got 't as a screen saver on my woprk comp so cant put iupt ill monday

A great servant for the club he always did his best... and a great character too.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
I think I may shed a tear when he does his lap after today's game. Will always remember the saves against wolves!

Inevitable but what a servant and a joy to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here