Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
But 'every other child' isn't a high profile Grandson of the Queen.

There are plenty of nutters out there who would love to be known as the man who popped a Royal. Failing that, what about a live beheading by ISIS online for the world to see?

I think he just wants proper protection, not chests full of gold coins. I would, too.

Security is a matter for the government not the Royals. Removing themselves from the Royal Circle (not in a theatre) and upping sticks to America somewhat changes the security on offer

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Did someone not advise Harry and his wife (or his own common sense) that perhaps doing this interview was not a good move and apart from a short lived feeling of revenge it will haunt the both of them for ever.

I mischievously asked who was team Megahaz or royal in local bakery and people started spitting feathers immediately! Let’s just say the straw poll was unanimous and ‘they’ are definitely ‘ex’ royals now - whether they like it or not!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t believed she lied about wanting to commit suicide...... remember if you have no sympathy there it’s not Megan M who is going to know about your lack of support but maybe friends on here and other social media who will NOT come to you for help.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just chucking something in here, which Oprah forgot to take into account when she made her 'disgusted face' that someone absolutely dare mention the potential skin tone of their child.
I'm more leaning against the 'outrage' than anything. Racism in its purest form stinks and I hate it, but are we seeing selective reactions from the Queen of chat? If this had been part of the interview, what would she have said?

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I know Harry was young, but...

Last edited by a moderator:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Just chucking something in here, which Oprah forgot to take into account when she made her 'disgusted face' that someone absolutely dare mention the potential skin tone of their child...

I'm more leaning against the 'outrage' than anything. Racism in its purest form stinks and I hate it, but are we seeing selective reactions from the Queen of chat? If this had been part of the interview, what would she have said?

Is that picture real? I don't remember that being published at the time

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Haven't really commented on this thread as I was posting on the other which is now in bear pit territory. Didn't see the interview when it was first shown but have just finished watching.

The rubbish that has been posted about Archie being a prince. She talks about that happening when Charles becomes King, not at the birth of Archie. That said, George VI allowed Princess Elizabeth's children to be prince and princess which they ordinarily wouldn't have been until Elizabeth became Queen.

Seems she was told that wouldn't happen! On the basis the title brings with it security then why wouldn't she be concerned

The two other main points are the suicide feelings. Well it's up to you whether you believe her or not but surely you give someone the benefit of the doubt in this day and age.

The last thing is the racism. That conversation was with Harry and he diplomatically says he isn't going to divulge anything. Not sure why people are happy to call Meghan a liar about it but not Harry!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just chucking something in here, which Oprah forgot to take into account when she made her 'disgusted face' that someone absolutely dare mention the potential skin tone of their child...

You might wanna edit that (and anyone else who has quoted it) because that it clearly a fake picture.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

What do you think he would say? He was young and young people make mistakes. Do you think he would consider do that now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
You might wanna edit that (and anyone else who has quoted it) because that it clearly a fake picture.

If that's the case, and the front page images at the time are also fake, then please can a mod delete my post. It's late, and I clearly haven't fact-checked properly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Haven't really commented on this thread as I was posting on the other which is now in bear pit territory. Didn't see the interview when it was first shown but have just finished watching.

The rubbish that has been posted about Archie being a prince. She talks about that happening when Charles becomes King, not at the birth of Archie. That said, George VI allowed Princess Elizabeth's children to be prince and princess which they ordinarily wouldn't have been until Elizabeth became Queen.

Seems she was told that wouldn't happen! On the basis the title brings with it security then why wouldn't she be concerned

The two other main points are the suicide feelings. Well it's up to you whether you believe her or not but surely you give someone the benefit of the doubt in this day and age.

The last thing is the racism. That conversation was with Harry and he diplomatically says he isn't going to divulge anything. Not sure why people are happy to call Meghan a liar about it but not Harry!!!

Their story on that conversation directly contradicts in terms of timeline (Meghan - " it was when I was pregnant". Harry - "it was when we first got together"). Meghan came out with her version first and was more specific about when it happened, without Harry being present. Harry then shambles in and errs on trying to side with more discretion, and then elects to shut it down by refusing to answer any questions on the subject.

I think Meghan either lied or embellished a conversation to deliberately play the race card, leaving Harry stuck in the middle to mop up a floor full of piss she'd left him, which he carefully stepped back from.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Their story on that conversation directly contradicts in terms of timeline (Meghan - " it was when I was pregnant". Harry - "it was when we first got together"). Meghan came out with her version first and was more specific about when it happened, without Harry being present. Harry then shambles in and errs on trying to side with more discretion, and then elects to shut it down by refusing to answer any questions on the subject.

I think Meghan either lied or embellished a conversation to deliberately play the race card, leaving Harry stuck in the middle to mop up a floor full of piss she'd left him, which he carefully stepped back from.

It’s not ‘their’ story, it’s Harry’s. She said it was a private conversation between another Royal and Harry, which Harry then told her. Now Harry may well have waited until she was pregnant to tell her of the conversation he had, but Harry may well have had the conversation before then.

I’m actually completely the reverse of you, I think Harry has had an axe to grind and he’s sending his wife out to front it all up because he hasn’t got the balls to do it himself. Because ‘Daddy’ may cut him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here