Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The only thing that has made the thing enjoyable in any way, is Piers Morgan’s completely public meltdown, and potential sacking from GMB. Anything to drag that bloke through the mud for me.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, it’s not as if his Father hadn’t served 2 combat tours of Afghanistan, was the figurehead of a leading disabled servicemen’s games, was the grandson of the heir to the throne of the UK, at a time when Islamic terrorism is at its highest threat level, ever.

No need for security at all.

So any one who served in Afghanistan has security?
So many people more high profile than Megz and Hazzers kid. It's not a 60s spies film.
Also, if you are millionaires, you can get yourself decent security.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
except she did have security while pregnant (article about the bodyguard retiring), and the issue of security came up later when they stepped down from senior royal duty. as a great-grandson of the monarch Archie was never going to be made a Prince, specific change was made for William's childred (this will/would change once Charles takes throne).

remember how their life is under the spotlight? we know many of the claims are tenuous or false.

All the time Archie is not a Prince, he would not get specific protection from the Met Police. If he was made a Prince he would have. It’s my understanding that the denial of diplomatic protection of Archie was conveyed to his Father when the Duchess was pregnant, at the same time that the couple were told he wouldn’t get the title Prince.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So any one who served in Afghanistan has security?
So many people more high profile than Megz and Hazzers kid. It's not a 60s spies film.
Also, if you are millionaires, you can get yourself decent security.

I would imagine that any other Royal Prince who served in Afghanistan would receive protection as long as there was a perceived threat. Really , name many more people with a higher profile than Prince Harry who served in a hotbed of Islamic terrorism? I’m struggling to think of any.

Does the name Lee Rigby, ring any bells?
A squaddie without protection beheaded by religious nutters.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
All the time Archie is not a Prince, he would not get specific protection from the Met Police. If he was made a Prince he would have. It’s my understanding that the denial of diplomatic protection of Archie was conveyed to his Father when the Duchess was pregnant, at the same time that the couple were told he wouldn’t get the title Prince.

and i point out this would have been known before the birth of any children of Harry regardless of mother. the protocol goes back to at least 1917 formally, and before that its a bit hit and miss who gets titles.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let's say all of this true. Maybe even the tip of the iceberg. How would 'the firm' deal with Diana banging a muslim?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let's say all of this true. Maybe even the tip of the iceberg. How would 'the firm' deal with Diana banging a muslim?

The whole lot would be a car crash.

Oh....

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I didn't say he's not guilty of doing awful things. He may well be and he should be held to account. I haven't read or heard of any paedophilia involving him though.

Well being best buddies with Epstein and spending getaways with him hardly inspires confidence.

Without getting into the whole “that’s not me, I don’t sweat” and “that wasn’t me with that girl 20 years ago, I know because I was at Pizza Express”.. weirdness. Forgive me for finding all that a bit shady.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
**** the Royals, and **** the establishment.

The Media going to partys at the Palace and the Royals toe the line in case their merky ways get out to the world.

Still think Harry as turned his back as he knows he ain't actually royal blood and Charles knows he ain't his son so easy to cut him off.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would imagine that any other Royal Prince who served in Afghanistan would receive protection as long as there was a perceived threat. Really , name many more people with a higher profile than Prince Harry who served in a hotbed of Islamic terrorism? I’m struggling to think of any.

Ross Kemp ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
What a day.

My conclusion is f**k the whole lot of them. Worthless, archaic, out of touch, unnecessary, over paid, over privileged, lazy, biological lottery winners.

So nothing has changed in my mind.

....and replace them with who?
Oh....I see.....you want an elected politician as president......excuse me while I pause to finish hysterical laughter......sorry....cue more laughter.....no....its no good....President Johnson ( shrieks ) ....President Starmer ( guffaws )......real heavyweight candidates respected the world over.....they are ridiculed in their own country!!!!......whiter than white.....well....there was the expenses scandal but that was largely covered up. After all, it was only publicly elected figures caught with their snouts in the trough, falsely claiming tax payers money to furnish their own lifestyles....and it had been going on for years and would still be going on now if it hadn't been exposed. Greed and self-interest from people voted in to represent us.
Lets all jump from the frying pan into the furnace.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If I passed Meghan on the street I'd think wow that's an attractive Spanish looking woman.

Can't say I'd ever pick her as a black woman.

I didn't even realise she was mixed race ( black/white ) Knew nothing about her. Didn't watch the ' D ' rated mini series she was in. Like you, when I first saw pictures of her, I thought she looked mediterranean. Still doesn't look black even now I know.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I didn't even realise she was mixed race ( black/white ) Knew nothing about her. Didn't watch the ' D ' rated mini series she was in. Like you, when I first saw pictures of her, I thought she looked mediterranean. Still doesn't look black even now I know.

Wrong. She is discriminated against everywhere she goes by everyone she ever speaks to. Causing mental health problems the likes of you and I cannot begin to imagine. You’d be the same with the worlds press following you about, although admittedly she could take them off her speed dials, going on the OW show, constantly ‘leaking’ stuff to newspapers etc.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Wrong. She is discriminated against everywhere she goes by everyone she ever speaks to. Causing mental health problems the likes of you and I cannot begin to imagine. You’d be the same with the worlds press following you about, although admittedly she could take them off her speed dials, going on the OW show, constantly ‘leaking’ stuff to newspapers etc.

I find it hard it hard to believe she's discriminated against every where she goes.

She's a very attractive woman, they tend to get treated very well by people such is human nature. In many cases getting preferential treatment.

Given she's an attractive Spanish looking woman who and why are they discriminating against her?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here