Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "if Poyet leaves, the next Albion manager should be..." thread

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Our injury list will shorten in no time, with David Icke inspired faith healing.

But not good PR with our disabled fans.

Hoddle never said anything negative about disabled people. Just he was pushed on this thoughts on reincarnation. A journo re interpreted it as anti disabled, as punishnments for a former life.
Am I wrong?
Still I'd love Hoddle to be our manager. Great footbaler, great tactician. I'd love it!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Wouldn't amaze me if we went to a continental style system with a Director of Football and First Team Coach.

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Karl Robinson

The best choice by far, would play good football, probably better than we do now, young, hungry!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not that I want Gus gone but yes, yes I would.

Incredible. Yes please.

Unfortunately, you've both admitted you want David Bellotti as the new Brighton manager if Gus goes!

bellotti2.jpg

:jester:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Very disappointing goldstonerapper

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It would have to be Tanno, he's not married to Poyet is he! I thinkwould surely love the opportunity to manage the club. Continuity is key for us at this moment in time. For what it is worth, I think Poyet knows if he stays to the end of the season there maybe juicier opportunities ahead.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think Poyet knows if he stays to the end of the season there maybe juicier opportunities ahead.

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. He publicly talks to Reading, turns them down but it sends a clear message to the outside world he's looking to move. That will trigger a dismissal or two come end of season ... I'm sure he'll be on the West Ham radar

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
That's what I'm thinking/hoping. He publicly talks to Reading, turns them down but it sends a clear message to the outside world he's looking to move. That will trigger a dismissal or two come end of season ... I'm sure he'll be on the West Ham radar

He would totally lose the players if this happens, just wait and see.
He plays games with very important things, with no regard for anyone else, maybe this is the way in South America and he sees no problem with it.
It's like blackmail I think.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Spanish speaking manager with the same philosophy as Gus, hopefully one who will LOVE being a Brighton manager and not one who touts himself for other jobs week in week out.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Uwe Rosler.

Just signed a 5 year deal with Brentford, so unless we are prepared to pay a lot of compensation, wrong choice. But could prolly do a job.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I can't believe anyone would seriously suggest Di Canio. You must either be having a laugh or seriously know nothing about football. Well not anything over a few years old anyway...The guy is a 100% prick and will be a disaster waiting to happen wherever he goes.

Kev the the greatest respect that is apersonal and not a football opinion. He was a massively successful player and has been a massive success in his first managerial job.
Nutter...yes, strange political views yes, good football manager, so far yes.

But curbishley for me

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Solskjaer would be my choice, not sure he'd be willing to effectively 'step down' after being linked with PL clubs most of the season but he's had some experience, has links throughout the game and seems an utterly decent chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here