Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The idiots who ran on

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Its the "look at me and how civilised I am despite being a football fan, so I am special" attitude. Makes you laugh, lucky we didnt have to rely on them during the civil war we had with the club. Pitch invasions are a part of the fun of football, leaving aside York City, Ipswich at home, Millwall at home, Shrewbury away, ect ect, all amazing pitch invasions. But were these posters there for those games or are they JCL's?

The 1980's called for you. They want to know why you've not been returning their calls.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Pitch invasion? Didnt see one on tv but wish I had. Its proper football and Brighton fans finest hour was a pitch invasion against York. We are not happy clappers, we are not watford.then again tonight there was no reason for one, it was only the league cup.

You wouldn't say that if you saw them, trust me. Couple of attention seeking c**ts

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Its the "look at me and how civilised I am despite being a football fan, so I am special" attitude. Makes you laugh, lucky we didnt have to rely on them during the civil war we had with the club. Pitch invasions are a part of the fun of football, leaving aside York City, Ipswich at home, Millwall at home, Shrewbury away, ect ect, all amazing pitch invasions. But were these posters there for those games or are they JCL's?

As you said...you were not there tonight. If you had been there, and seen the two twats , I think you would have had a different opinion.

Absolutely no need for any fan to go on the pitch tonight. Nothing controversial had occurred...just helps get the Albion into trouble and a possible fine from the FA. If you think that is a good thing...you,re a bit odd.

Feb 14, 2010
The 1980's called for you. They want to know why you've not been returning their calls.

Hello JCL, York game was the 1990s but you wouldn't know anything about that, enjoy your happy clapping, but some of us will be there long after you have gone.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
the ones at the end looked like father and son dont know what happened to the younger one but the dad got a dig from one of the stewards.when i left he was being held in the disabled toilets between the north and west stand, as the fans went past they gave him the wanker sign.Ban them both for life...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Precious

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Hello JCL, York game was the 1990s but you wouldn't know anything about that, enjoy your happy clapping, but some of us will be there long after you have gone.

Impressive comeback, but I was there in the North during the York game. The protests in the late 90's had a very valid point, but just running on the pitch for the sake of running on the pitch? Part of the fun of football? Do one.

Feb 14, 2010
Impressive comeback, but I was there in the North during the York game. The protests in the late 90's had a very valid point, but just running on the pitch for the sake of running on the pitch? Part of the fun of football? Do one.

Were you, really? What about Ipswich at home, did you enjoy that one?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Shut up you f***ing MORON. The York pitch invasion was for a very important reason. This was a few idiots trying to get some attention. How can you not distinguish between the two you utter moron?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Quit while your ahead mate. The dickheads that came on, were either JCL's or Liverpool fans. Have we not left the 'I'm a better fan than you, because I went on the pitch at the Goldstone' bollocks?

Feb 14, 2010
Umm, yes. I was at the York game. Thanks for clarifying though. Nothing sticks in the mind about any Ipswich game. Anyway, bed time. Night night. x

Dean Wilkins ring a bell? He is Ray's brother you know..Pathetic, there are some soft lads on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here