Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My initial reaction, exactly same as yours. But then you wonder what shape is he in? I'd expect to do my hammy in a 22 yard sprint, but he's a young fit pro.
Well, yes, it would probably have gone anyway.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bad news for Stokes but like most England players he was desperate to play in the Hundred, they all love it. As for the action our Southern Brave looking really good for a place in the eliminator. A win at Fortress Ageas Bowl on Wednesday ober a dangerous Welsh Fire outfit in our big local derby will do the trick.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bad news for Stokes but like most England players he was desperate to play in the Hundred, they all love it. As for the action our Southern Brave looking really good for a place in the eliminator. A win at Fortress Ageas Bowl on Wednesday ober a dangerous Welsh Fire outfit in our big local derby will do the trick.
👍 Thanks for letting us know

Good to hear about a fiery local encounter for the Sussex and Hampshire team with those fiends from across the border in Wales.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was about to post the same news. So I will, but from the BBC

Good to see that my (very) near namesake shares my high opinion of the Hundred...

The rationale for The Hundred was that it would get people who were not interested in cricket to become so, which is a bit like saying that if you avidly read Mills and Boon romances you will end up a devotee of the novels of George Eliot, Flaubert and Dostoyevsky. One or two might; most won’t; and thus the great game of cricket is sacrificed to provide the lightest of light entertainment, a form of the game whose inanities do not prevent it causing serious damage.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
f***ing come on the Brave!!

Big underdogs against the might of the Invincibles but if anyone can do it our Brave can.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Here's the test. Hampshire Brave in the final. Are we all now fans of the Hundred?

I sure as hell still don't give a sh1t.
Southern Brave?? They play in Hampshire but they represent all of us on the South Coast, I don't live in Hampshire.

Brilliant fightback by the Brave.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Here's the test. Hampshire Brave in the final. Are we all now fans of the Hundred?

I sure as hell still don't give a sh1t.
I have no idea how a fan of a county team can support a franchise team just because it is a bit close. I think I have watched a maximum of 10 seconds at a time when flicking through channels. Saw the weird graphics and crisp fetish and moved on.

And no, I am not biting with Crodo. Just don't see the point

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A devastating loss for the Brave at a febrile Lords.

I just hope @crodonilson can cope with the loss, tempered with the knowledge that we beat Everton and Palace and Chelsea lost.

Thoughts and prayers Crodo 😢

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here