Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I assume all our resident Hundred bashers are all heading to Hove today for the Sussex game?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another good one shaping up this evening between the Welsh Fire and defending champion Oval Invincibles, really got the feeling of a big one and two hundred heavyweights slogging it out. As Simon 'Doully' Doull says with drama like this the Olympics can never match the Hundred, the 90%+ full audience have made the right choice this evening m

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another good one shaping up this evening between the Welsh Fire and defending champion Oval Invincibles, really got the feeling of a big one and two hundred heavyweights slogging it out. As Simon 'Doully' Doull says with drama like this the Olympics can never match the Hundred, the 90%+ full audience have made the right choice this evening m
👍 Thanks for letting us know

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It was quite a good reserve match.
I watched quite a bit of my county Somerset’s match. It looked like being a good match but hants too strong. We had a kid play who is 17 I think. Batted 11. Bowled one over for 20. It sucks to have the one day comp trashed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If they promoted the Championship (and maybe the occasional 20/20)with the same resources they promote this artificial shit, people would watch and enjoy proper cricket

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am flicking g through channels post Olympics. Another belting attendance. Maybe it it too warm tonight or something. What a shambles.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.jpeg
    IMG_2255.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am flicking g through channels post Olympics. Another belting attendance. Maybe it it too warm tonight or something. What a shambles.
Don't want to comment on the match??

Absolute classic, Rockets win by 1 run. The big show with an epic final over to haul them to victory, I'm an emotional wreck after watching that.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

Absolute classic, Rockets win by 1 run. The big show with an epic final over to haul them to victory, I'm an emotional wreck after watching that.
I didn’t watch it. I saw a sparse crowd and moved on. All other cricket I can watch and get emotionally involved but this leaves me completely numb as I hate the damage it is doing to the counties and how it is making a two tier system even worse and will eventually lead to counties ceasing to exist.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another huge(ly disappointing) crowd. Leeds has ducked off on holiday.

What a shit show this is.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

👍 Thanks for letting us know

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Seeing that archer delivery shows another huge crowd. Should be fun hearing the pretendance.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Our Southern Brave all over the Originals tonight at a near full Ageas Bowl. They just can't handle our pace bowling. Looking good for a win which will catapult us into the promised land of the top 3 in the table.

Simon 'Doully' Doull hugely impressed with our franchise bowling and he knows a thing or two about franchise cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here