Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GUY BUTTERS Fans' Appreciation Evening

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't be BOTHERED to read the whole thread, how do I sign up and when do I pay and that? Eh?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was only teasing.

Nice idea actually and the least Guy deserves for his efforts. I may not have always rated him on the pitch but by all accounts a genuinely nice bloke off it and I actually thought he put in some of his better performances this season.

Well done Alan. Sure it will be a good night.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nice idea actually and the least Richie deserves for his efforts. I may not have always rated him as a fanzine edior but by all accounts a genuinely nice bloke with a top moustache off it and I actually thought he put in some of his better articles in the Hastings Bugle this season, including 'Third cat lost this month in St. Leonards', 'Sugar lump shortage causes problems for Ore councillor', and 'Hastings girls in anal gang bang with Chico'

Richie you are a LEGEND

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What a BINFEST.

The purpose of the appreciation evening was to show some respect for a player who has shown himself to be honest, decent, hardworking and a thoroughly good guy (no pun intended). Everyone who has met Tank has nothing but praise for him, and speaks highly of the bloke.

By coming onto the thread and making a snide comment surely you can't expect it to go unnoticed, and repercussions to occur. So as far as I am concerned the gloves are off.

If you don't rate Tank then perhaps, on reflection, you ought to have put them somewhere else other than a sticky in appeciation of GB.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I have PERSONALLY handed over my cheque to ALAN.

Didnt I ALAN?

And no you cant say I didn't coz I have WITNESSES!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is there still space left ALAN?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here