Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GUY BUTTERS Fans' Appreciation Evening

Thank Tank

May 16, 2008
UPDATE:

Right, for those promising to book and haven't done so yet, here's where we're at.

We have nearly sold out the first room of 60. We have had enquiries for this from well over 100 people. Bookings will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis, so all of those people who have asked for a reservation - thanks for your interest, but you will not get your booking confirmed until I have received your cheque. Those whose cheques I have received, I have emailed confirmations already. Tickets will follow presently.

Because we need to get Tank a present (still dunno what yet), I will need that money upfront. We can't really do walk-ins on the evening (i.e. not pre-booked) especially if it means we end up over-capacity.

The seating for the evening itself will be first-come, first-served, aside from one table of eight will be reserved for Tank. Alright, for Tank and seven others. So we can all fit in to the room-plus-overspill big room, and we can all get to see the TV afterwards.

So, if you still haven't booked, get your cheques to me pronto. I will be paying them in on the week commencing 23 June.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
UPDATE:

Right, for those promising to book and haven't done so yet, here's where we're at.

We have nearly sold out the first room of 60. We have had enquiries for this from well over 100 people. Bookings will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis, so all of those people who have asked for a reservation - thanks for your interest, but you will not get your booking confirmed until I have received your cheque. Those whose cheques I have received, I have emailed confirmations already. Tickets will follow presently.

Because we need to get Tank a present (still dunno what yet), I will need that money upfront. We can't really do walk-ins on the evening (i.e. not pre-booked) especially if it means we end up over-capacity.

The seating for the evening itself will be first-come, first-served, aside from one table of eight will be reserved for Tank. Alright, for Tank and seven others. So we can all fit in to the room-plus-overspill big room, and we can all get to see the TV afterwards.

So, if you still haven't booked, get your cheques to me pronto. I will be paying them in on the week commencing 23 June.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Can i drop mine into the shop tomorrow as haven't posted it yet??

Thank Tank

May 16, 2008
OK, the first room is SOLD OUT, so we're now into the larger room overspill. But if you haven't booked doesn't mean you shouldn't, and doesn't mean you won't get to pilfer a space in the TV room. It's going to be a great evening...

Those that haven't booked might consider it wise to do so sooner rather than later. Anyone who hasn't booked by w/e 20th June probably won't get to come in, as we are not doing 'pay on the night' walk-ins.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Come along kids - most of you have just been paid and booking for this Guy Butters evening has all gone quiet, and we've not totally sold out both rooms.

There are still spaces left, and at twenty squid, it's a bargain opportunity to have some nosh, some beer, and a natter with Race. Her husband will be there as well.

And the more we get, the better present we can get for her. Sorry, him.

Additional: tickets are being printed now, and will be sent early next week. :thumbsup:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yeeeeeaaaaah come on NSCers we are looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We still have spaces left for this monster piss-up. If you are still interested in coming and still haven't booked, I NEED your cheques in by Saturday 21st June AT THE LATEST.

Tank needs a present and we can't buy him one if you give me some money during the evening of the 29th - know wot I mean?

PM Thank Tank if you would like the booking information.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
where's my tickets you fat goatee boy?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can talk, fatbloke. You didn't even supply a return address with your cheque, making you THE ONLY PERSON THAT DIDN'T.

:salute:

Yes I did, it was on the back of the cheque FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here