Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GUY BUTTERS Fans' Appreciation Evening

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bugger, cant make this as away in prague :(

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
excellent idea, i shall be tanning my pale gut somewhere on a beach in thailand so shall be unable to make it however this is a great idea to show appreciation for the big man

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, people.

It's fantastic that so many people want to attend, and it's going to be a grand evening etc, but PLEASE email me so that I can email you back the details of how to book and PAY etc.

PLEASE.

Edit: Of course, Thank Tank says the same as well... :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, people.

It's fantastic that so many people want to attend, and it's going to be a grand evening etc, but PLEASE email me so that I can email you back the details of how to book and PAY etc.

PLEASE.

Edit: Of course, Thank Tank says the same as well... :dunce:

I have mailed you, thanks :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Email Sent

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really would like to go, but on a Sunday :nono: Problem most of us who live away from Brighton will have, is work the following day.

I will make it a sticky though.

Work the next day is a minor issue when compared to paying our respects to the great man.

I shall be attending with a girl on each arm - The Grub and Tight Shorts (the latter named in honour of Tank).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
With all the timing of a rabid mongrel dog - in need of a f***ing good kick in the bollocks - pissing on your cornflakes, my NTL World email account has decided to bugger about.

I will be checking my emails again tonight. If I haven't replied by, say, 9-ish tonight, can people re-email to enquiries@sportingcolours.net ? Thanks. Or they can always do so anyway to that email address for the sake of 'belt and braces' - just in case, like.

Sorry about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here