Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Green/Black Away Shirt

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The Amex is now fully stocked with the away kit which has the sponsor as part of the material, instead of the stick on transfer

I know a few people have been waiting for these to come out, so thought I'd spread the word incase people want them in time for Leicester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The Amex is now fully stocked with the away kit which has the sponsor as part of the material, instead of the stick on transfer

I know a few people have been waiting for these to come out, so thought I'd spread the word incase people want them in time for Leicester
Bastards. Is there any way of swapping them over?

Jozza

Aug 8, 2011
Cheers, i will be happy getting hold of anything. I regret not ordering the home shirt online when it first was released and since then its been sold out online in the shop and at the amex!

Managed to get my 4 month old son a shirt so not all bad!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good news, I deliberately chose not to purchase the away shirt when I heard an 'upgrade' was going to be available soon. Presumably this will be welcomed by the players, who must prefer to not have the transfer on the front of the kit.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
what a bastard this is where the club needs to get their act together I hope it doesn't look to different paid near on £40 for my boys two weeks ago

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Hmmm I wonder why "Gus" wanted the away fans to wear the Green shirt to Portsmouth? It's as if the shop wanted to clear out it's stock.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Hmmm I wonder why "Gus" wanted the away fans to wear the Green shirt to Portsmouth? It's as if the shop wanted to clear out it's stock.

makes you wonder

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hurrah!! About f***ing time in my book. Should NEVER have been the case in the first place tho.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I remember when something similar happened for the home shirt around 1997 I think, originally the shirt came with the Sandtex sponsor on a a huge white panel, but the players shirts didnt. I was allowed to swap it for a new non panelled shirt or keep it and get the away shirt for half price!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

:thumbsup:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I assume this was only adult shirts as i bought my sons green and black shirt at the amex after the gillingham game and that has the sponsor in the material even then.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those who bought one earlier on are going to be pretty gutted about this.

The players needed a change of shirt to wear, but they didn't need to be sold to fans when a better and longer-lasting version was going to be available shortly after.

Poor form from the club, IMO.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bought one the day it came out , not really bothered about the iron on transfer - however understand peoples grievances with it. it's only for a season this shirt - right?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Those who bought one earlier on are going to be pretty gutted about this.

The players needed a change of shirt to wear, but they didn't need to be sold to fans when a better and longer-lasting version was going to be available shortly after.

Poor form from the club, IMO.

I agree, I think as a GOGW they should credit smart cards with some sort of refund.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dont know if this shows it off well?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315928260.512042.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315928260.512042.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 718

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Bought one the day it came out , not really bothered about the iron on transfer - however understand peoples grievances with it. it's only for a season this shirt - right?

Well, the players are only going to wear it for this season. Doesn't stop us fans keeping it and wearing it for a long time, however a dodgy sponsor which may well have fallen off by the end of this season will. Seriously pissed off, especially as I don't always buy new shirts these days and chose this because I particularly liked it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sweet. The fact they were ironed on was the main reason I didn't get one right away. Will get mine when I'm next down there! Thanks for the heads up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here