Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Green/Black Away Shirt

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Got my green shirt last week, found the 'good one' in my size on the racks. When I paid for it they went to see if they had any bagged up behind counter the same. My size wasn't there but I suspect if it was it could have been the old style, I'd hope not but if so it would have caused me to kick off.
Anyway, if you buy one thats wrapped up I'd highly recommend checking it before leaving the shop.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
the shop looked pretty full of home shirts, but i didnt check what sizes they were

Unless they've restocked since I was last in, your options are Adults XXXXXL or childrens S. As I am neither 6 years old nor a hot air balloon owner looking for a new canopy, I was waiting for them to restock a nice Adults Medium.

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
Cheers Brett, heard that this was going to happen so brought the home shirt and waited for this moment to happen. I guess this will also be a must wear for the Leeds game at home too (what with the Go green for Plymouth campaign)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I take a different viewpoint , this will be a more collectable shirt in the future.

Because the sponsor is exactly the same but of poorer quality? I am afraid I must completely disagree. Also, I bought it to wear, not to be collectible.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Didn't buy either as can't stand collars on football shirts but can see how this would annoy those that did

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Is it green and black stripes underneath? It would look good without the sponsor if it was.. why not give it a try? :lolol:

If someone was to successfully remove the sponsor and it has the stripes underneath, I will withdraw all complaints I have made!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
And the answer is yes, it is.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Never realised that there was an issue over this so having seen this thread just went and checked my boy's shirt in his wardrobe which I bought last month and was relieved to find it's not an iron on one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here