Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No-one said all rappers were poor. His reference was to what you said "you dont see many of these cnts trying to get out the ghetto by playing the cello brilliantly". Do keep up

hahahahahaha yes youve done me right up there mate.

its a bit of a wind up as people are getting very precious about black men shouting drivel. do keep up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm a educated fellow
havin' the last laugh
Gettin' mellow wit da Cello

A life long love affair
Aint no fling
Side partin in my hair
Got no need for bling
Propped up by my chair
Look at the veneer on dat 'ting.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Is learning the cello more expensive than gold chains, expensive trainers and decks, laiiike ?

Probably, you could get a cheap gold chain from Argos for about £20 and hit Size? in the sale, so probably £50 all in. He wouldn't need decks as most clubs and bars would already have a set, and that's normally the responsibility of the DJ(fact of the day for you:that stands for Disc Jokcey)

I would imagine Cello lessons are about £10-20 an hour so unless you get really good really quickly, the outlay would be a lot more. Plus you'd have to buy the cello, and they don't have many of those in Cash Convertors.

"To a kid looking up to me, life aint nothing but bitches and money."

It was lines like that that got me through the ghetto hell of Jarvis Brook and made me the bad ass nigga you see before you today. Keep it real Brookies.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I really don't know what to say having read all these posts from music crtics/badass gangsta's/urban heroes/psychotherapists/youth workers/ and everyone else...........except

RAP = CRAP

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I suspect, no, I know, from reading their posts on here down the years (you only need to go as far as the What are you stupid thread) that the people who have been defending hip hop on this thread have far FAR wider tastes in music than those who have been attacking it.

You have good taste in comedy but you're wide of the mark here. A cross section of my CD library includes: Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, Keane, Abba, Kratfwerk, Shania Twain, Oasis, 80s hip hop, New Romantic stuff, Brazilian, Cuban, Dean Martin, Beatles, Stereophonics, Def Leppard, Lady Gaga.

Really - it's just rap and, particularly gangtsa rap, that's about the only genre I'm not interested in.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I worked in the Bronx for 6 months and I heard street performers doing everything from Rap to gospel to classical opera walking from the subway station to work. Very dangerous to stereotype an area and its inhabitants.

The posters that keep banging on about Harlem being full of crack smoking whores are way off the mark – large areas of Harlem are now in the process of gentrification with white, middle class professionals moving into their trendy new apartments. That version of Harlem disappeared about the same time the old Times Square did.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
285546553_1df2b96b01.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yet you are the highest poster on this thread!

Well done mate!

That's pretty ironic coming from someone with your post count...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
well said nibble.

live rap. always good for a laugh. the fact is too that it requires almost NO effort to be a rapper. thats why its so attractive. you dont see many of these cnts trying to get out the ghetto by playing the cello brilliantly.

Yeah, none whatsoever... :facepalm:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The old Bushy/Spanish one-two is in full force in this thread!

Out of interest, what are your tastes in music? I'm going to plump for George Formby - harmless chirpy cockerny sparrar!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The old Bushy/Spanish one-two is in full force in this thread!

Out of interest, what are your tastes in music? I'm going to plump for George Formby - harmless chirpy cockerny sparrar!

Formby - Cockerny?? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here