The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Really f***ed off with people posting this today given what's going on with Guru at the moment. Alright so it's the anniversary but have a f***ing think, could do without everyone panicking...

What has Guru's situation got to do with this?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
KRS One, from Boogie Down Productions, was THE man. One of the most important rappers of all time. Fact.

[YT]zzU7jJBMElM[/YT]

And don't forget Big Daddy Kane :bowdown:

[YT]hNfiYhBiWak[/YT]

ahh yes a couple of non commercial brothers who could lay it down.......:p

still reckon nwa were one of the best and cypress hill.......can't put up with eminen mate............had a few stints in new york in the early 90's and saw some wicked shit at the limelight club and club 64....cant remember names as aye was wankerred ......love the rumbling bass and funky drum sound of nwa.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
ahh yes a couple of non commercial brothers who could lay it down.......:p

still reckon nwa were one of the best and cypress hill.......can't put up with eminen mate............had a few stints in new york in the early 90's and saw some wicked shit at the limelight club and club 64....cant remember names as aye was wankerred ......love the rumbling bass and funky drum sound of nwa.

Wow, bet that was mental :thumbsup:

houlio

May 9, 2008
KRS One, from Boogie Down Productions, was THE man. One of the most important rappers of all time. Fact.

[YT]zzU7jJBMElM[/YT]

And don't forget Big Daddy Kane :bowdown:

[YT]hNfiYhBiWak[/YT]

Both of these were far better than biggie fact
Krs one with scott la rock. now he was missed

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Wow, bet that was mental :thumbsup:
yes mate it was , my mate was a sound engineer (from lancing) and he used to do all these u/g gigs midweek........f***ing mental........me and him would have been the only honkies in the club and used to get loads of shit until they heard the english accent ,then it was all cool...wicked skunk and even wickeder chaz.......:love::thumbsup:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Both of these were far better than biggie fact
Krs one with scott la rock. now he was missed

Yep. I could never really see the Biggie thing. Scott La Rock was a top DJ.

Just been having a discussion with a colleague at work now about 'hip hop'. He grew up listening to angry rappers like DMX etc. Interesting how generations have such different opinions and listening habits.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
yes mate it was , my mate was a sound engineer (from lancing) and he used to do all these u/g gigs midweek........f***ing mental........me and him would have been the only honkies in the club and used to get loads of shit until they heard the english accent ,then it was all cool...wicked skunk and even wickeder chaz.......:love::thumbsup:

blinder - anyone else go to places where you get racist attitude until you make it clear you are a harmless novelty?

do they take your dignity at the cloakroom as well as your jacket in these clubs?

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Let's not forget this crazy young brother...
[yt]SvtzHxr-7g8[/yt]

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
what did he die of anyway ? wasnt it that rapping disease " stopping bullets with your head " ? You gotta love that kind of talent - you dont get that with s-club 7 and hanna montanna bless em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here