The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Really f***ed off with people posting this today given what's going on with Guru at the moment. Alright so it's the anniversary but have a f***ing think, could do without everyone panicking...
Yes, the sense of panic in my household has been something to behold,just as a matter of interest ,do you actually know this bloke 'guru'? is he a personal friend or relative , is that why you were 'panicking' ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
.....me and him would have been the only honkies in the club and used to get loads of shit until they heard the english accent ,then it was all cool...wicked skunk and even wickeder chaz.......:love::thumbsup:
Oh thats ok then ,of course racism from black people is EXCUSABLE because of the years of oppression perpetrated by every single white person on the f***ing planet, i notice NSCs self appointed guardians of white middle class guilt have conspicuously failed to comment.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ahem......it was a rap/hip-hop night mate,in those days your average white ,newyorker was about as interested in rap as i was in jon cougar and mini-vanilli , as i 've aged i am not as tolerant as i was then, i do see what your getting at with your sardonic comment but to me , at the time i felt privileged to be allowed to be there (i'm sure that will make you cringe) have you been to new york btw bushy,stood outside maceys on christmas eve,off yer tits while yer mrs is christmas shopping......watching probably the maddest western city unfold infront of you....???????

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
ahem......it was a rap/hip-hop night mate,in those days your average white ,newyorker was about as interested in rap as i was in jon cougar and mini-vanilli , as i 've aged i am not as tolerant as i was then, i do see what your getting at with your sardonic comment but to me , at the time i felt privileged to be allowed to be there (i'm sure that will make you cringe) have you been to new york btw bushy,stood outside maceys on christmas eve,off yer tits while yer mrs is christmas shopping......watching probably the maddest western city unfold infront of you....???????
You're right mate , the 'privileged to be there' bit made me cringe,imagine the howls of moral outrage if a black man had written that about the opera for instance, been to new york a couple of times , did the history bit , ellis island is fascinating , did all the touristy things and thought it was a great place, but to be honest if i was neutral(i'm not) and comparing it to london , i dont think london needs to feel in its shadow at all, i'd be interested to see what others think.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You're right mate , the 'privileged to be there' bit made me cringe,imagine the howls of moral outrage if a black man had written that about the opera for instance, been to new york a couple of times , did the history bit , ellis island is fascinating , did all the touristy things and thought it was a great place, but to be honest if i was neutral(i'm not) and comparing it to london , i dont think london needs to feel in its shadow at all, i'd be interested to see what others think.

I dont think London does at all. I imagine York is a bit pissed off with its success though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th

??

I'm pretty sure Mike D is still alive and kicking.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not being too much of a rap afficianado, could someone tell me what makes Biggie Smalls and Jay-Z so highly regarded?

Cos they rap about shagging sluts and earning money. Little white boys love all that and little black kiddies who think they are in da hood but are actually in Clapham. "Wear ya money". :shootself .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
"Ready To Die"
(feat. Puff Daddy)

Yeah...
Yeah...
(You ready motherfucker?)
(We gon' kill your ass)

As I grab the glock, put it to your headpiece
One in the chamber, the safety is off release
Straight at your dome homes, I wanna see cabbage
Biggie Smalls the savage, doin your brain cells much damage
Teflon is the material for the imperial
mic ripper girl stripper the Henny sipper
I drop lyrics off and on like a lightswitch
Quick to grab the right bitch and make her drive
the Q-45, glocks and tecs are expected when I wreck shit
Respect is collected, so check it
I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks
Sleep on my stomach so I don't f*** up my sheets, huh
My shit is deep, deeper than my grave G
I'm ready to die and nobody can save me
f*** the world, f*** my moms and my girl
My life is played out like a jheri curl, I'm ready to die

deep man, deep. :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The delivery of Biggie's lyrics are what make him stand out from the rest. He had a swagger to it that few have got close to, Jay Z being one of them. His storytelling is also on point.

Consistently brilliant he was.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love BIGGY and the PAC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here