algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why an't you down the job center?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why all the fuss about tried and trusted SUSSEX trains no longer stopping at the slum that is East Croydon? Surely this has improved the onboard air quality by about 500%?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
......the first 18 or so words are the bestest I have read in simply ages:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Day of fury over new train times (From The Argus)

Please now GO away cockneys and taking your dirty stinking Eel Pie with you.....maybe come back once in a while in the summer spend all your cockerney shekles then fcuk off.

I love you Chris Burchill!!!!
didnt you work in london ? perhaps you should have worked in brighton , leaving london jobs for london people ? same sort of rule as brighton houses for brighton people ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why all the fuss about tried and trusted SUSSEX trains no longer stopping at the slum that is East Croydon? Surely this has improved the onboard air quality by about 500%?

A lot of Brightonians do missionary work in Croydon as they are so badly needed there.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
......the first 18 or so words are the bestest I have read in simply ages:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Day of fury over new train times (From The Argus)

Please now GO away cockneys and taking your dirty stinking Eel Pie with you.....maybe come back once in a while in the summer spend all your cockerney shekles then fcuk off.

I love you Chris Burchill!!!!

I’m sorry I don’t think you truly appreciate how commuters from Brighton to London contribute to Brighton’s economy. The money injected into the retail and leisure sector is huge. If white collar workers decided to move to wealthy London Suburbs it would have a marked effect on Brighton as a whole.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
So I live in a slum fella...

As well as me?

East Croydon was voted one of the best places to live in greater London, it's a great area to live in. Low crime rate, affordable housing, good pubs and only 20 minutes from Victoria, 13 minutes to London bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here