The Greatest News For Years!!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Claire Bowskill, 35, from Brighton, who works at ITV, said: “This is a monumental disaster for Brighton. Our entire economy relies on being at the end of a train line. It will make it a much less attractive place to live.

TELL EVERYONE

What? That you're a twat? Shouldn't you've pushing trolleys around Asda carpark or something? Sad little Charles Pooter wannabe

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
As well as me?

East Croydon was voted one of the best places to live in greater London, it's a great area to live in. Low crime rate, affordable housing, good pubs and only 20 minutes from Victoria, 13 minutes to London bridge.

Sorry to dart off topic but I feel I need to comment on that good pubs comment.....Correct me if I'm wrong but the only pubs near the station are the Porter and Sorter (shit) and I think it's called the Cricketers (better than the P&S but still pretty average). Other than that you've got to walk into Croydon and from memory those boozers going down the hill are either SlagandLettuceAllBarOne type places or grotty boozers showing horse racing and selling bottles of wine for a fiver.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I live in Hove and work requires me to switch at Clapham Junction. These new train times have added 20 minutes each way to my commute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here