Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good ship Albion....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So the good ship Albion seems to have hit choppy waters (again)

Admiral Dick has gone missing.

Vice-Admiral perry is busy playing musical chairs.

Captain Mcghee cant decide which way to sail.

Lieutenant Booker is busy with his clipboard.

Sub Lieutenant White has f***ed off on another booze cruise.

The hands on deck are too busy spitting out dummies
to set sail.

And the chain gang are getting fed crap, only to find out we've got to start paying more for the privilage of being on board.

It's starting to feel like a rudderless ship!!!!!

At least the junior Sea(gulls) scouts are making some headway under the guidence of scoutmaster Wilkins!!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
sofa fella said:
So the good ship Albion seems to have hit choppy waters (again)

Admiral Dick has gone missing.

Vice-Admiral perry is busy playing musical chairs.

Captain Mcghee cant decide which way to sail.

Lieutenant Booker is busy with his clipboard.

Sub Lieutenant White has f***ed off on another booze cruise.

The hands on deck are too busy spitting out dummies
to set sail.

And the chain gang are getting fed crap, only to find out we've got to start paying more for the privilage of being on board.

It's starting to feel like a rudderless ship!!!!!

At least the junior Sea(gulls) scouts are making some headway under the guidence of scoutmaster Wilkins!!!!!

One of the best, for summing up the current situation.

You did , however forget to mention for those that dont know, the Admiralty (LDC) are seeking to stop our sailing and docking permit.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: The good ship Albion....

BensGrandad said:
One of the best, for summing up the current situation.

You did , however forget to mention for those that dont know, the Admiralty (LDC) are seeking to stop our sailing and docking permit.

Dunno about Admiralty the LDC are more like a bunch of pirates trying to pillage what little we have left!

HANG EM FROM THE YARD ARM......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ernests ARS are the Fletcher Christians against Captain Bligh Magoo.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Ok I now have it on very good authority that McGhee has totally lost the dressing room.
Very good authority, yeah yeah I hear you say..........well will 2 1st team players convince you.

I said a couple of weeks back that if Kuipers left I would lose total respect for McGhee.............he has now gone that step too far.

Lets just look at the facts now.
Kuipers, Turienzo, Malongo, Iwelumo, Knight, Jarrett, McCammon.
Anyone see a pattern here............all have left under a cloud.

This sort of thing just didn't happen under previous managers.

So who next?? Carrole? Butters? Oatway?

McGhee OUT NOW !!

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
You missed the MOD cutting the budget for new ships...the ministry's fault not the Captain's!:drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Locky said:
Lets just look at the facts now.
Kuipers, Turienzo, Malongo, Iwelumo, Knight, Jarrett, McCammon.
Anyone see a pattern here............all have left under a cloud.

This sort of thing just didn't happen under previous managers.

So who next?? Carrole? Butters? Oatway?

McGhee OUT NOW !!

Kuipers reacted angrily to losing his place in the team. Should McGhee apoligise and put Kuipers in the team? No! He has to command respect and if Kupiers can't behave professionally, what sort of example does that set the younger players, of which we have plenty.

Sack McGhee for getting rid of Knight? Have you been following the same team for the last two years. It was blatently obvious that Knight was putting in little effort and probably on a very good wage too. I say pat the man on the back. He is not the first and won't be the last to have problems with Leon.

Molango, simply couldn't cut the mustard in English football. Where was the cloud?

Jarrett? Lost his place to Frutos and has been sent out to get some first team football. Cloud?

I wasn't aware that Turienzo had left, mind you I don't think I would notice at this stage. ;)

Iuwelmo wanted more money than we were prepared to pay and got a better offer in Germany. Was there a cloud?

In wanting to sack McGhee, who has been a faithful and one of the more succesful managers in our modern era ie post Goldstone, just goes to show a clear lack of thought on the matter. Did you really expect to be pushing for mid table. We were odds on favourites to get relegated for a reason. That is because we do not have the financial clout to be in this division. Give the guy a break and get behind the team.

UP THE ALBION
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:albion:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
BarrelofFun said:
Kuipers reacted angrily to losing his place in the team. Should McGhee apoligise and put Kuipers in the team? No! He has to command respect and if Kupiers can't behave professionally, what sort of example does that set the younger players, of which we have plenty.

Sack McGhee for getting rid of Knight? Have you been following the same team for the last two years. It was blatently obvious that Knight was putting in little effort and probably on a very good wage too. I say pat the man on the back. He is not the first and won't be the last to have problems with Leon.

Molango, simply couldn't cut the mustard in English football. Where was the cloud?

Jarrett? Lost his place to Frutos and has been sent out to get some first team football. Cloud?

I wasn't aware that Turienzo had left, mind you I don't think I would notice at this stage. ;)

Iuwelmo wanted more money than we were prepared to pay and got a better offer in Germany. Was there a cloud?

In wanting to sack McGhee, who has been a faithful and one of the more succesful managers in our modern era ie post Goldstone, just goes to show a clear lack of thought on the matter. Did you really expect to be pushing for mid table. We were odds on favourites to get relegated for a reason. That is because we do not have the financial clout to be in this division. Give the guy a break and get behind the team.

UP THE ALBION

Wake up and smell the coffee............
did you not read who I gained my information from? you certainly neglected to add it in quoting me.

BarrelofFun said:

UP THE ALBION

I like you.

Locky said:
did you not read who I gained my information from? you certainly neglected to add it in quoting me.

Four first team players told me MM OWNS the dressing room. What of it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Locky said:

Would you be so bold as to name them, or are they contained in the players that left "under a cloud"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Locky said:

did you not read who I gained my information from?

I certainly didn't!!

Who was it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Locky said:
Ok I now have it on very good authority that McGhee has totally lost the dressing room.

Wild guess here....two players not in the 1st team (i.e actually playing rather than squad members) maybe?

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
arrrgh the good old HMS Albion

navyalbionb.jpgp

Great its a secret image
:(

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here