Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good ship Albion....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
sofa fella said:
So the good ship Albion seems to have hit choppy waters (again)

Admiral Dick has gone missing.

Vice-Admiral perry is busy playing musical chairs.

Is it unreasonable to expect them to go on SCR tomorrow to explain what they are doing to rectify our precarious position in the CCC.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: The good ship Albion....

BensGrandad said:
Is it unreasonable to expect them to go on SCR tomorrow to explain what they are doing to rectify our precarious position in the CCC.

The next time we here from them will be asking for yet more support in their bid for Falmer! :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i do not know why I ask because when they do go on air they spend the vast majority of the time telling us great news of how far we have progressed since Hereford, as if we dont know and appreciate that but it is the past. Its not the future,which is what concerns me.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: The good ship Albion....

3gulls said:
The next time we here from them will be asking for yet more support in their bid for Falmer! :nono:

Or asking us for more handouts for the Black Hole!!!!!

Maybe we are in fact the Starship Albion lost in a Black hole forever???

:( :( :(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Locky said:
Wake up and smell the coffee............
did you not read who I gained my information from? you certainly neglected to add it in quoting me.

Care to name nemes ? Funnily enough I've heard also from a very reliable source that McGhee is getting rid of the prima donnas.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
i do not know why I ask because when they do go on air they spend the vast majority of the time telling us great news of how far we have progressed since Hereford, as if we dont know and appreciate that but it is the past. Its not the future,which is what concerns me.

Yes, and you'd be devastated if we don't go down, what would you whinge about then ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Did you really expect to be pushing for mid table. We were odds on favourites to get relegated for a reason. That is because we do not have the financial clout to be in this division. Give the guy a break and get behind the team.
You can use that to justify Hinshelwood. :shrug:

McGhee should be made to walk the plank.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Care to name nemes ? Funnily enough I've heard also from a very reliable source that McGhee is getting rid of the prima donnas.
That would be stupid, as he's said to name a player who has said such things about his manager would be the end of the player.
Why don't YOU name YOUR source?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
That would be stupid, as he's said to name a player who has said such things about his manager would be the end of the player.

Because I asked you first and given what I've been told you're either exaggerating or talking total twaddle.

Wish you lot would all face a simple fact, McGhee is going nowhere because aprt from anything else can't afford to pay him off.

Get over it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:

I would agree after all if Magoo does read this itll be

XYZ speaks in favour of the manager. Like Mayo did on Saturday on SCR.

Hardly a trolley 'Ive fallen out with the manager" etc is it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If the Albion is a ship, are we the rats that desert if it sinks? :eek:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
Yes, and you'd be devastated if we don't go down, what would you whinge about then ?

I expected us to finish about 7th or 8th from bottom this season so I will not be devastated as you suggest.

Have you ever heard DK or MP say anything on the radio other than 'look how far we have come since Hereford' and forgetting to mention the fact that neither of them had anything to do with our win at Hereford or the happenings at Gillingham as DK had owned the club for less than 7 days and MP didnt come aboard our ship until Nick Rowe left due to the fact, as he told me, he didnt agree with Dk methods.

Irrespective of this both DK & MP owe it to the fans to show them that they are also concerned about the current situation and not just accepting relegation as a fait au complet.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
bhaexpress said:
I've heard also from a very reliable source that McGhee is getting rid of the prima donnas.

That is correct ... my contact said players with "bad attitude" will be shipped out....Big Mac has been on his way since Leon went.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Icy Gull said:
If the Albion is a ship, are we the rats that desert if it sinks? :eek:

When was the last time we heard from knight & perry?

Looks like the rats know something we don't!!!!

I'm staying till the last and going down with the ship!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:

They are footballers. All footballers are like that. Soon we will have nobody left!!!!!!!!!!! Perhapse that's why nobody is joining us? Magoo can't find any players who he does not think is a primadonna! :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sofa fella said:

I'm staying till the last and going down with the ship!

I think you'll find that's the captain's job.....bad luck Guy :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
I expected us to finish about 7th or 8th from bottom this season so I will not be devastated as you suggest.

Have you ever heard DK or MP say anything on the radio other than 'look how far we have come since Hereford' and forgetting to mention the fact that neither of them had anything to do with our win at Hereford or the happenings at Gillingham as DK had owned the club for less than 7 days and MP didnt come aboard our ship until Nick Rowe left due to the fact, as he told me, he didnt agree with Dk methods.

Irrespective of this both DK & MP owe it to the fans to show them that they are also concerned about the current situation and not just accepting relegation as a fait au complet.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
BensGrandad said:
... MP didnt come aboard our ship until Nick Rowe left due to the fact, as he told me, he didnt agree with Dk methods.
I don't think that's true - certainly not the timing. Nick was still working for the club when MP joined. He told me (after he'd left) that he left because he had nothing really to do as MP took it all over.

(You'll be pleased to know he told me that when I met him in a pub in West London. I know how much you love your conversations in pubs!)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Icy Gull said:
I think you'll find that's the captain's job.....bad luck Guy :lolol:

Captain Mcghee still can't decide who his starting crew are, so I can't honestly see him deciding whether to jump ship or go down with it!!!!!

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here