Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Glen Murray RUMOURS doing the rounds

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No no no, my friend. You have made an error. What is quoted is an assessment of his performance in ONE game. Hence the mark "1" next to his name. I've stood by that comment on a number of occasions since. He WAS turd that day against Port Vale. I criticised him heavily that night, and El Pres ludicrously banned me. You've got no point, because I haven't contradicted myself. Shit against Port Vale - yes. Class act overall - yes.

Were we "mugged" ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ooh now that's a different question altogether. The question you're essentially asking is was he worth £300k? At the time I thought we possibly paid a little over the odds, because his career stats and the fact he was playing for Rochdale don't automatically suggest he's worth an awful lot. However, having seen him now for a few months (ignoring that one PV game), I'm more than happy with the fee, and if I had to VALUE him now I'd go a little higher than £300k.

Well it's not a completely different question, as you said that was "your opinion of 1 game".

300k = bargain! Glad you've seen sense

Hes Withdean Wanderered you there!

What?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hell, if Fraser scored a winning goal I might even go mad and call for him to be given a new contract for one night, but I'd see sense afterwards.
THATS why we all love you TCB

Its your MAVERICK views, just shooting from the lip. It might make us all dizzy, but SHIT - what a ride :thumbsup:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
His body language at Worthing was all wrong. After the exquisite chip over the keeper just before half time, I noticed him miming a "slit throat" signal at the bench. His failure to even finish the game spoke volumes.

Hurt himself that's why he went off

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I feel truly humbled to be the recipient of such words from nsc's first gentleman. If I am one day held in just a fraction of the esteem you are currently so deserving of, I'll know I've made it. Easy 10 - honorary croc for life:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

meh, I'm old hat. Its the YOUNG blood that keeps this board rocking.
*doffs cap*

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Murray is VERY happy at Brighton now! Get behind him and support him.

It doesn't help players confidence when they read the childish keyboard
warriors who post here sometimes.

He is a very good player for the Albion!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
No no no, my friend. You have made an error. What is quoted is an assessment of his performance in ONE game. Hence the mark "1" next to his name. I've stood by that comment on a number of occasions since. He WAS turd that day against Port Vale. I criticised him heavily that night, and El Pres ludicrously banned me. You've got no point, because I haven't contradicted myself. Shit against Port Vale - yes. Class act overall - yes.
he had the ball in the net twice on that day,only 1 counted but still put two chances away
i just bloody hope there is no truth in these rumours but they will not go away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here