Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Glen Murray RUMOURS doing the rounds

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
These same rumours were knocking about last season and depending on who you spoke to it was him wanting to leave, his girlfriend not settling etc etc etc

Maybe he was not happy at the end of the last season but who knows with the arrival of MA and more players perhaps he is happier these days. I certainly do not believe MA would be featuring him in the pre-season friendlies if there was a doubt he was not fully committed to staying with us.

I think the fans have a lot to play in this as for some reason people got on his case from the stands in games last season (and some on here as well). As a club we are lucky to have someone with his clear natural ability and we are a poorer side without him.

I just hope everyone gets behind him and the rest of the club this season and I think we could be looking at a potential leading goalscorer in this league.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
he had the ball in the net twice on that day,only 1 counted but still put two chances away
i just bloody hope there is no truth in these rumours but they will not go away

Twice in the 90th minute when it was far too late, until stoppage time he was TERRIBLE in that game. But as CB says, it was only really that game and we all have our off days

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Well there is a story in the Argus about him saying he's set a target and whatnot, so we don't know what to believe!

I personally hope its codswhallop.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Twice in the 90th minute when it was far too late, until stoppage time he was TERRIBLE in that game. But as CB says, it was only really that game and we all have our off days
best time to do it!
i dont care if he shit every week if he finds the net

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time for Harty9 or Race to give us a clue methinks...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here