• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I presume Short Change or No Change or whatever they were called no longer exist,along with the Sheeples Vote idiots?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
That may be true - but I suspect Alan Johnson would have more support amongst traditional Labour supporters than Mr Corbyn ( though I’m afraid that’s just my opinion and I can provide no evidence to substantiate that).

you could open a poll on here... i think you probably mean labour party supporters over the last 30 years rather than traditional ( images of ferrets, cloth cap, oppressed look).

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
you could open a poll on here... i think you probably mean labour party supporters over the last 30 years rather than traditional ( images of ferrets, cloth cap, oppressed look).

Yes, that’s what I mean: the Labour Party that I’ve known for 30 years (and more) was hijacked by another party (Momentum) who, in my view, comprise a deluded (but controlling) minority in the party. Fortunately they’ve been found out by the electorate. Of course, as you’ve seen elsewhere in these posts, they are blaming everyone but themselves for their defeat. Very sad - we need an effective opposition, but I sense the Labour Party will spend more time on its own civil war.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
79771831_10157937045169083_5885238925152223232_n.jpg

:laugh::ffsparr:

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
Yes, that’s what I mean: the Labour Party that I’ve known for 30 years (and more) was hijacked by another party (Momentum) who, in my view, comprise a deluded (but controlling) minority in the party. Fortunately they’ve been found out by the electorate. Of course, as you’ve seen elsewhere in these posts, they are blaming everyone but themselves for their defeat. Very sad - we need an effective opposition, but I sense the Labour Party will spend more time on its own civil war.

Touche The Labour Party I knew was hijacked by another party (the blairites) 30 years ago.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't realise you were anti-library. Is it because you fear if people read books they might understant the lies our prime minister tells?

And you believe the marxist was going to spend billions and billions without higher taxes for ALL working people, not just the top band? Living in noddy land fella.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As a Tory voter I think this is right and as far as I am concerned, another positive is that the heavy defeat the Labour Party has suffered will cause all but the nuttiest Corbynistas to reflect and drag the party back to more central ground and thus become electable once again.
As far as I am concerned, Corbyn, McDonnell and a few others can also have their collective arses kicked down the road and join Francois, Baker etc.in the public bar of 'The Tossers Arms' to reflect together on their general wankiness!:D:D

You'd have thought they learnt from 1983 instead of taking Labour even further back than Foot.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh dear, this bloody democracy is so annoying isnt it, what with all these upstart labour members deciding on policy and then voting for leaders who will actually implement them.

You need to be elected to implement a policy. Momentum labout will never form a government. :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If the government is as bad as such images suggest then when the opportunity arrives then it is bound to be voted out.
The opportunity just went! People are a bit slow in the head nowadays, either that or theres far more people that think they're middle class, as long as it doesn't affect me mentality, I'm alright Jack

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Touche The Labour Party I knew was hijacked by another party (the blairites) 30 years ago.

Ah....yes.......that party. The one that believed in an open door policy, whether it be immigrants or mass murderers. Never mind about keeping any records or control. Everyone is welcome, particularly some of the worst criminal scumbags in Europe. Let them set up their child trafficking, abuse and paedophiliac rings in this country. Let them set up their drug cartels, their prostitution, their stealing, their begging, their fraud and their scams. Let them deal in guns and knives and let them embark on a massive programme of vehicle theft, to export or simply to resell here, in this country. They have been allowed to settle and flourish here, like vermin, uncontrolled and unconcerned. Well done. Damage well and truly inflicted. Cannot be repaired.
Ah....yes....that party. The one that rattled on about ' education, education, education ' What they should have been saying was ' results, results, results ' They cynically and systematically dumbed down educational standards ( proven ) to create, on paper, generations of brilliant kids, full of A Stars, all heading for university. It was a strategy to take as many of the younger population out of the employment statistics as possible. It worked.
They used the youth of this country for their own tactical purposes and that is unforgiveable. For years, they were responsible for misleading students into believing they were high achievers ( they were on paper!! ) They should hang their heads in shame for deceiving the future of this country.
Ah....yes....that party. I could go on about illegal wars, gold reserves and notes saying....' there is no more money ' but enough is enough. Their legacy will linger for years and years.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well Magic Grandpa certainly did a job on Remain and the left of centre vote.I think him and Di should stay in charge,along with Wrong-daily, Nugget, and the rest of the clown army.I bet Dom is rubbing his hands waiting to get stuck in to the un-Civil Service,the Brussels Broadcasting Club,the Lords etc.Happy New Year!:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Maybe it’s you who should be falling in line as you seem to think liberalism has been dumped; Johnson can do what he likes now and he wants to be PM for decades and have a Tory London:

“When Boris Johnson told the cabinet this week that “I’m the most liberal Conservative PM in decades” he was half right. Mr Johnson is, as an individual, more of a metropolitan liberal than Theresa May, David Cameron, John Major or Margaret Thatcher.” The Times
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-is-more-liberal-than-conservative-x8cnvhclr

Johnson will throw you along with the hard right under the bus alongside Northern Ireland and the DUP quicker than you can say ‘leave means leave’!

You lost, go heal your your wounds for three months at least.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Well Magic Grandpa certainly did a job on Remain and the left of centre vote.I think him and Di should stay in charge,along with Wrong-daily, Nugget, and the rest of the clown army.I bet Dom is rubbing his hands waiting to get stuck in to the un-Civil Service,the Brussels Broadcasting Club,the Lords etc.Happy New Year!:lolol:

Diane Abbott is a shoe in as the next leader

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here