• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
Peter Kyle would indeed get my vote, if I was in Hove. Peter recently talked about his struggles with Dyslexia and admitted he has a reading age of 8.5. He also has two degrees and his intelligence and hard work shine through. Us folk in East Worthing and Adur has not been so fortunate with our parliamentary representation.

Apologies. I presumed if you were considering Kyle then you must live in his constituency...it was a little confusing.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Fortunately, I (like most people) can differentiate between some hard - left Labour backbenchers associating and sympathising with SinnFein/IRA when they were blowing up British soldiers and men women and children across the UK and Her Maj meeting McGuiness in her official capacity, long after the terrorism had ceased.

Well, our Queen, who had plenty to dislike about a rebellion in her kingdom seems to have let it go. Maybe you should follow her example.
Im guessing one in five of your posts even before the election was announced was an anti Corbyn post. You seem to be a bit of a fanatic. Dangerous.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Watched 'Official Secrets' today.

A timely reminder of how even a 'moderate' character such as Blair told one or two porkies of significant proportions.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Well, our Queen, who had plenty to dislike about a rebellion in her kingdom seems to have let it go. Maybe you should follow her example.
Im guessing one in five of your posts even before the election was announced was an anti Corbyn post. You seem to be a bit of a fanatic. Dangerous.

I doubt our Queen would be team Corbyn for much the same reasons most people aren't.

Being anti - Corbyn = fanatical and dangerous then :rolleyes::lolol::facepalm:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It must hurt you to see the Queen with such a genuine smile in the picture.

It's shocking some of the people Martin McGuinness met.

DA5exKBXoAA1kn2.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Again, somewhat missing the point. It's all sandwiches and sausage rolls together nowadays, the Corbyn pics were taken at a less savoury time.

As I said ...

You're wasting your time, it became clear to me some time ago that Corbyn/McDonnell could be pictured wearing I Luv the IRA t - shirts while throwing bricks through the window of a synagogue and some people would still defend them and find an excuse to vote for them .... #eviltories

:wink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Like their word means anything. :whistle:

If they're 3rd in FPTP, then under their pledges the only party they will be able to form a coalition with is Labour.

I suspect they would not enter into a coalition whereby the manifestos are merged and some policies of each dropped, but they might enter a confidence and supply agreement, until leaving or remaining is sorted at least.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's going to become increasingly difficult to vote Tory if Boris keeps repeating his list of lies. This mornings " speech " outside Number 10 earlier was a truly awful effort, if one of his key benefits of leaving the EU is to be able to reduce vat on sanitary products, it's pretty thin gruel... As for the 40 new hospitals which has been shot down time and time again....

EU will be changing VAT rules to allow Zero rating of sanitary products, (or almost anything else) as part of an overhaul of the VAT rules.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
You're wasting your time, it became clear to me some time ago that Corbyn/McDonnell could be pictured wearing I Luv the IRA t - shirts while throwing bricks through the window of a synagogue and some people would still defend them and find an excuse to vote for them .... #eviltories

Corbyn wanted to achieve peace. The alternative was no peace, and would have meant many more British men, women and children dead.

If you take issue with this, who are the REAL terrorist sympathisers here?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I doubt our Queen would be team Corbyn for much the same reasons most people aren't.

Being anti - Corbyn = fanatical and dangerous then :rolleyes:[emoji38]ol::facepalm:

I imagine if ever she was anti Corbyn the fact Corbyn has hated the monarchy a lot longer will probably be why. He won't lose sleep over it.

It might surprise you, but Corbyn only got 700k less votes than conservatives at the last election. But most people hate him. Ok hun.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here