Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Johnson at the stump pushing the same lies as usual.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Johnson on the steps of number 10.
Sorry, but more than anyone else, including May, I just can't think of him as Prime Minister.
He is more like a cartoon character, whenever he speaks I take it all with a pinch of salt, that he will not deliver on most of what he is saying.
He also goes for fear tactics and either twists the truth or lies about the opposition.
He really thinks that his waffle is going to be believed by people, that we can't see right through him.
Politics Live have just cut him off as he just went on and on with his drivel when all he should have done is say Parliament is dissolved and the election campaign has now officially started.
I really hope this utter clown is showed up for everything that he is.
Well done BBC for cutting him off.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Tory election campaign day one:

❌ Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns resigns over his lies about the rape trial collapse scandal, making him the first government minister ever to have to resign during a general election campaign!

❌ Tory party sticking by the vile woman who wants to “exterminate” people on benefits and organise vigilante violence campaigns against the homeless!

❌ Advertising Standards Authority slams the Tories for spending £225,000 in public cash to spread outright lies about their disastrous poverty-spreading Universal Credit shambles.

❌ Civil service refuse Tory demands that they use public funds to critique the Labour Party.

❌ Boris Johnson still in hiding because he's getting booed and heckled by the public wherever he shows his face.

❌ Media fallout from the deliberately deceptive doctored video of Keir Starmer they were spreading on social media yesterday.

❌ Government still refusing to publish the completed report into Russian interference in the EU referendum.

❌ Former Chancellor Philip Hammond quits parliament in absolute desperation at the state of the Tory party.

❌ Jacob Rees-Mogg forced to apologise after insinuating that the Grenfell fire victims deserved to die because they're not as clever as he is.

❌ Tory Chairman James Cleverly empty chaired in a Sky interview because he was too scared to face Kay Burley, having been outwitted and humiliated by Piers Morgan earlier in the day.

Have I missed anything? ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Boris Johnson: "I don't want an early election"

Hasn't he literally spent the entire last six weeks desperately trying to get an early election?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Absolute cluster #### if a speech, facts wrong all over the place.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

❌ Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns resigns over his lies about the rape trial collapse scandal, making him the first government minister ever to have to resign during a general election campaign!

❌ Tory party sticking by the vile woman who wants to “exterminate” people on benefits and organise vigilante violence campaigns against the homeless!

❌ Advertising Standards Authority slams the Tories for spending £225,000 in public cash to spread outright lies about their disastrous poverty-spreading Universal Credit shambles.

❌ Civil service refuse Tory demands that they use public funds to critique the Labour Party.

❌ Boris Johnson still in hiding because he's getting booed and heckled by the public wherever he shows his face.

❌ Media fallout from the deliberately deceptive doctored video of Keir Starmer they were spreading on social media yesterday.

❌ Government still refusing to publish the completed report into Russian interference in the EU referendum.

❌ Former Chancellor Philip Hammond quits parliament in absolute desperation at the state of the Tory party.

❌ Jacob Rees-Mogg forced to apologise after insinuating that the Grenfell fire victims deserved to die because they're not as clever as he is.

❌ Tory Chairman James Cleverly empty chaired in a Sky interview because he was too scared to face Kay Burley, having been outwitted and humiliated by Piers Morgan earlier in the day.

We'll put you down as "Undecided" then.......:whistle:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Hasn't he literally spent the entire last six weeks desperately trying to get an early election?

Almost like he’s a serial compulsive liar.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Almost like he’s a serial compulsive liar.

surprised-young-female-model-long-260nw-794523025.jpg

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
It never seems to be Labour/Corbyn's fault, it's always someone else's. A stupid country is a nice get-out.

A get out perhaps but pretty accurate. 17 million leave voters will not touch them, limited appeal to the middle class over 60's, so just leaves the rest to go for.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If think Tory MPs views are dodgy you should take a listen to their Mayoral Candidate Shaun "Homelessness is just hype" Bailey.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
If think Tory MPs views are dodgy you should take a listen to their Mayoral Candidate Shaun "Homelessness is just hype" Bailey.

You’re forgetting the “I’m alright jack” mentality a lot of Tory voters have.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

But Corbyn is a friend of hummus

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Alan Cairns resigns

Strong and stable, The Sequel...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Blame the Lib Dems and the SNP, its all their fault and that pesky parliament for asking too many questions

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It is unbelievable what they are getting away with. Or rather have the balls to ride out. They seem completely immune to social media witch hunts, that rightly or wrongly, have forced people in the public eye to resign their positions in the not too distant past. What JRM said yesterday for example seems to have just slidden away. Fat Boris lying to the Queen - forgotten about. Russian electoral interference - just say nothing and it will go away...

Worrying times.

To use Johnson’s own analogy, the Welsh minister is the latest ‘dead cat’ to distract from all of that. They truly are despicable.

Lie upon lie in Johnson’s speech just now that won’t be corrected either.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
[TWEET]1192015686551388165[/TWEET]

He is trying to claim he can't be in two places at once. He didn't need to be, one interview was after the other and the studios are IN THE SAME BUILDING.

It's called "doing the rounds" and whichever MP was in the building at the time was supposed to appear on Sky News.

Obviously chose to swerve Kay Burley who would roasted him over Rees Mogg and Bridgen.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

With amount the same vim and vigour as Jeremy "We want an election" Corbyn has been trying to get out of losing another election.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The discrepancy between your perceived and actual intellect, is genuinely one of the widest I have ever come across.

Impressive

Must be blowing a gale where you are.Very impressive swerve.Mind your wig doesn't get blown off Einstein.:wave:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He is trying to claim he can't be in two places at once. He didn't need to be, one interview was after the other and the studios are IN THE SAME BUILDING.

It's called "doing the rounds" and whichever MP was in the building at the time was supposed to appear on Sky News.

Obviously chose to swerve Kay Burley who would roasted him over Rees Mogg and Bridgen.

He got quite a roasting, I thought, on the same subject on 5Live at breakfast time this morning as he "did the rounds".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here