Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1YH28H
When are these morons going to accept democracy and grow up. It's pathetic. Stamping their feet and having a hissy fit. It's not fair. Wah wah. Grow up, you clowns.

I agree they are pathetic, and I hope there are none of those anti democrats on here.

I called the tension was a fever pitch on October the 31st and blood would be spilt because, of the lack of democracy on trying to stop Brexit, there was the odd split fingernail.
However the brainwashed bad losers will need to be calmed down and put in their place, perhaps Patel need to get to those extra police asap and taser them if required.

They need to shut the f##k up for the next five years and stop trying to break the country up.

It appears they are being whipped up into a frenzy by extremist, let's take these people out straight away and not let them become anymore extreme.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I agree they are pathetic, and I hope there are none of those anti democrats on here.

I called the tension was a fever pitch on October the 31st and blood would be spilt because, of the lack of democracy on trying to stop Brexit, there was the odd split fingernail.
However the brainwashed bad losers will need to be calmed down and put in their place, perhaps Patel need to get to those extra police asap and taser them if required.

They need to shut the f##k up for the next five years and stop trying to break the country up.

It appears they are being whipped up into a frenzy by extremist, let's take these people out straight away and not let them become anymore extreme.

I'm not sure what you mean by "take them out" but you appear to be advocating extreme measures against extremists.

I would suggest, given that Boris has said he will reshuffle his right wing cabinet and lead a centre-right government that wiill deliver Brexit and improve the lives of his new voters uo North, that you leave the children to it. All they are going to do is push Labour even further out to the margins. "Taking them out" suggests physical harm to or locking up people because of their political beliefs. Very unsavoury.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

You want to "take out" people with differing political beliefs and they are the anti-democrats ???

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm not sure what you mean by "take them out" but you appear to be advocating extreme measures against extremists.

I would suggest, given that Boris has said he will reshuffle his right wing cabinet and lead a centre-right government that wiill deliver Brexit and improve the lives of his new voters uo North, that you leave the children to it. All they are going to do is push Labour even further out to the margins. "Taking them out" suggests physical harm to or locking up people because of their political beliefs. Very unsavoury.

You want to "take out" people with differing political beliefs and they are the anti-democrats ???
'Take them out.' may not be the best description of what I mean.

They need to stop causing friction, if we have to bang them up, then we should do so.
We have had two clear democratic votes on what the country wants, yet they still won't accept it.
We can not let undemocratic people cost the taxpayer and threaten to defy law just because they like wetting their pants every 2 minutes.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

They need to stop causing friction, if we have to bang them up, then we should do so.
We have had two clear democratic votes on what the country wants, yet they still won't accept it.
We can not let undemocratic people cost the taxpayer and threaten to defy law just because they like wetting their pants every 2 minutes.

Locking up protesters doesn't sound very democratic either. What crime are they committing?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

You really don’t understand how democracy works at all, do you? ???

Why should they “shut the **** up”? In the last 9 years the Tories have overseen rising poverty, rising homelessness, rising foodbank use, public sector cuts, the systematic abuse of the disabled and a whole host of other nasty policies that directly impact the most vulnerable in society the hardest. Why on earth would any sane person not hold their government to account over these things? We may be lumped with Johnson for the foreseeable but that doesn’t mean he and his party get a free pass to do whatever they want.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Why should they “shut the **** up”? In the last 9 years the Tories have overseen rising poverty, rising homelessness, rising foodbank use, public sector cuts, the systematic abuse of the disabled and a whole host of other nasty policies that directly impact the most vulnerable in society the hardest. Why on earth would any sane person not hold their government to account over these things? We may be lumped with Johnson for the foreseeable but that doesn’t mean he and his party get a free pass to do whatever they want.

Looking at the state of the official opposition they probably will though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He adds nothing except a master class in gloating and goading.

His book "Bad Winning for Dummies" is out for Christmas.

Waste of NSC pixels, and exactly the reason the Ignore function was built for.

I very deliberately don’t “ignore” anyone...... but he would be first.

D

Deleted member 2719

Locking up protesters doesn't sound very democratic either. What crime are they committing?

Wasting police time, causing obstructions, just being a general pain in the arse.

Yes, democracy is when you have a vote, and you follow out the wish of the majority.

We have had two now, and still these muppetts keep obstructing everyday life.
They should be sentenced to a 10-year ban on voting for persistent offending.

Can you imagine if every time someone lost a vote, the others would protest.

Come on take it on the chin and support Britain going forward or go and live in Scotland and stamp you feet.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Wasting police time, causing obstructions, just being a general pain in the arse.

Yes, democracy is when you have a vote, and you follow out the wish of the majority.

We have had two now, and still these muppetts keep obstructing everyday life.
They should be sentenced to a 10-year ban on voting for persistent offending.

Can you imagine if every time someone lost a vote, the others would protest.

Come on take it on the chin and support Britain going forward or go and live in Scotland and stamp you feet.

You clearly don’t understand democracy as you clearly lack any and all understanding of the right to protest. And advocating prison time or to ban people from voting, because they disagree with your politics, is a tad totalitarian (the exact opposite of democracy) don’t you think?

You seem to be confusing holding the government to account and being a Tory sycophant who condones poverty, wage stagnation, public service cuts, rising homelessness and foodbank use. I accept the result, but I will not ‘take it on the chin’, I will keep banging out about it the entire time the Tories push on with their ruinous austerity fanaticism that continues to benefit the wealthy at the expense of the most vulnerable in society.

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
An Indian caller from Birmingham just rang LBC to accuse Corbyn of not only racism against Jews but also against Indians. The gist was that Corbyn and Momentum favour Islamic causes. He used a local example where he lives. Maybe the extent to which the Corbynistas misunderstand the complex ethnic make up of the UK needs to be explored when analyzing the election result.

What? Many Indians are Muslims, so that doesnt make sense. Or was the caller impling Labour was biased against Hindus and Sikhs. Oh, by the way Corbyn is not racist to Jews or anyone else. He has consistently been one of the leading anti-racist campaigners in the UK for decades.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
The stuff I don't like is Lansman, his attitude, the admission that they got Brexit wrong (should have supported May? ???), deselection of sitting MPs, free wifi, nationalising the railways, refusal to use nuclear weapons, 'I condemn all terrorism (but not the IRA by name)', failure to deal with antisemitism yet allowing Degsy to rejoin the party (rescinded days later) and the general political naivety. The political equivalent of Sheffield Wednesday (in a competition with Newcastle United - also shit but in a higher league). I could go on.

The only items in the manifesto you mentioned you didnt approve of were rail and free wifi. Was the rest Ok?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

What has been going on in our politics overvths last few weeks is extreme, particularly from the Conservatives. Extremism breeds extremism, so Johnson is reaping what he has sown. If he is seeking to unite the country - and I am prepared to believe he is - he has to deal with it.

The day we start dealing with demonstrators the way you are suggesting Will be a very sad day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The only items in the manifesto you mentioned you didnt approve of were rail and free wifi. Was the rest Ok?

I'd have to read it. The sad thing, as a lifelong labour voter (and someone who voted labour last week) is that I don't really care.

OK, one thing, the idea of having another Brexit vote where Corbyn stated he would not campaign in favour of any deal he might obtain....no, no that's just completely idiotic. It was all too late...after Cameron stepped down, Corbyn just wasted his chance, which is why his share of the vote fell by 25%. And I voted labour.

What part of 'this just won't do' don't you understand? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here