• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Were you hiding under the bed
Regards
DF

I assume that you've decided that moaning about scroungers who don't have a job, wasn't your best post to date, even given it had some serious competition

Plus lost work time , oh hold on most of them don't have job ?
Regards
DF

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Come on you Albion (get someone to explain it to you)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
A depressing, bitchy thread. Even the formerly open-minded have evolved into one side, or the other, of the political chasm are the baddies, the other side absolutely marvellous for the UK. The intelligent work of the IFS dissecting the Labour and Conservative sums as not credible, completely ignored.

I wholeheartedly agree, and have said as much more than once.
It really is quite sad to see the nastiness in this thread.
The only saving grace is that the posters on NSC are not truly representative of the public as a whole..........I hope.
I am also amazed by the amount of time some posters devote to this thread. Do they not work, have better things to do , or are they just obsessed?:ffsparr:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The only saving grace is that the posters on NSC are not truly representative of the public as a whole..........I hope.
I am also amazed by the amount of time some posters devote to this thread. Do they not work, have better things to do , or are they just obsessed?:ffsparr:

Political threads until very recently included loads of interesting posts from intelligent folk, who would fairly comment on lies and failings in both main parties. With the ongoing slanging match carried on by the usual suspects.

Now everyone appears to believe that either Corbyn or Johnson will make the UK prosper, that independent scrutiny of their manifesto’s as “not credible’, is irrelevant.

Whoever wins, there are years of financial pain ahead, some harsh lessons for the UK PLC to be learnt.

Jan 30, 2008
I assume that you've decided that moaning about scroungers who don't have a job, wasn't your best post to date, even given it had some serious competition

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Come on you Albion (get someone to explain it to you)

I'm digging out a cap for you its one of clumps
But holds the same sentiments
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sometimes it is hard to not be vituperative, given the smugness of some pro brexit and (by default or choice) pro boristheliar posters on here, giving each other a little cuddle over the boriswin . . . . that said, Corbyn eh. Shame on you and shame on me. We get the governments and the political discourse we deserve....

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Watching Newsnight tonight is mighty depressing.

I’m feeling broken listening to the twisted logic of these idiots. “There’s no work round here any more. It’s all gone.” Says someone planning to vote for the party that has been in government for the last 9 years. It beggars belief.

Jan 30, 2008
Watching Newsnight tonight is mighty depressing.

I’m feeling broken listening to the twisted logic of these idiots. “There’s no work round here any more. It’s all gone.” Says someone planning to vote for the party that has been in government for the last 9 years. It beggars belief.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, liberalism and Marxism stinks ,the silent majority on the march to the ballot box
Regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I think that lying is now pretty much reflexive with the Tories. Yesterday we had the Javed's bare-faced lie about homelessness under Labour. Today I've just heard Gove denying that Johnson is avoiding Andrew Neil and claiming that Boris has done '100 interviews' since the campaign started. Really?

This is a bunch who are led by a serial liar who has not only got away with it but reached the highest office in the land because of it. This is clearly a template for success, so why not keep deploying the gift that keeps on giving?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Political threads until very recently included loads of interesting posts from intelligent folk, who would fairly comment on lies and failings in both main parties. With the ongoing slanging match carried on by the usual suspects.

Now everyone appears to believe that either Corbyn or Johnson will make the UK prosper, that independent scrutiny of their manifesto’s as “not credible’, is irrelevant.

Whoever wins, there are years of financial pain ahead, some harsh lessons for the UK PLC to be learnt.

I don’t think that’s the case, plenty like me that think they are both utter clowns and neither are fit to run the country.

What a shit show it is.

I think the best result would be a hung parliament so no one is really in control

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think that lying is now pretty much reflexive with the Tories. Yesterday we had the Javed's bare-faced lie about homelessness under Labour. Today I've just heard Gove denying that Johnson is avoiding Andrew Neil and claiming that Boris has done '100 interviews' since the campaign started. Really?

This is a bunch who are led by a serial liar who has not only got away with it but reached the highest office in the land because of it. This is clearly a template for success, so why not keep deploying the gift that keeps on giving?

I’ve heard people say they won’t get away with not delivering on what they have promised.

Are people still that naive? Of course they will

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t think that’s the case, plenty like me that think they are both utter clowns and neither are fit to run the country.

What a shit show it is.

I think the best result would be a hung parliament so no one is really in control

You may get your wish. There are only two possible results, Johnson majority or hung parliament (which in turn means years more of Brexit negotiations dominating everything or 2nd referendum).

That's really all this Election is about. The rest is just meaningless noise :shrug:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You may get your wish. There are only two possible results, Johnson majority or hung parliament (which in turn means years more of Brexit negotiations dominating everything or 2nd referendum).

That's really all this Election is about. The rest is just meaningless noise :shrug:

Fingers crossed for a hung parliament and in that time labour getting a new leader.

D

Deleted member 2719

What a shit show it is.

I think the best result would be a hung parliament so no one is really in control[/QUOTE]

A hung parliament would be a disaster, it would just lock up Brexit and the country, and cost us more millions, just like Swinson and Green did.

They need charging under 'the pain in the arse act 2019'.

It's time to get Brexit done and move forward, I don't know if you know, but it's oven-ready?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fingers crossed for a hung parliament and in that time labour getting a new leader.

Sadly I think only one of those is going to happen - I can't see them changing leader unless they get absolutely trounced in the polls...however much they need to.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Corbyn or Johnson can be reversed in a few years. Neither would make a good prime minister.
Once Brexit happens we're out and not returning to benefit from being part of Europe.
I'll be voting Labour as I would like a vote on whether I want the current Brexit deal or to remain.

Boris Johnson is a clown and a liar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here