Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t think that’s the case, plenty like me that think they are both utter clowns and neither are fit to run the country.

What a shit show it is.

I think the best result would be a hung parliament so no one is really in control[

A hung parliament would be a disaster, it would just lock up Brexit and the country, and cost us more millions, just like Swinson and Green did.

They need charging under 'the pain in the arse act 2019'.

It's time to get Brexit done and move forward, I don't know if you know, but it's oven-ready?

You mean the way a hung parliament was heading straight for a second referendum amendment on Johnson's Withdrawal agreement, and was the reason he pulled it ? :facepalm:

Maybe you should stick to meaningless rhetoric (blood spilling, violence on the streets, threatening to stalk people, type thing), because you are certainly struggling with this whole General Election outcome concept :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If we get very, very, very lucky , Lib Dem’s will win - revoke A50, return to normality and stop wasting all this time and money on a Brexit that’s unlikely to ever happen anyway. Unfortunately, very unlikely.

If we get lucky Labour will win and put a Remain option back on the ballot, giving Britain half a chance at ending this nonsense.

If we are very, very, very unlucky Tory win - sinking the U.K. and we all go down with it, Tory voters included, Farage supporters included. It’s a catch all except for the very wealthy, they’re already on the lifeboats clapping and cheering within earshot of those drowning.

I am almost certain Tory’s will win and Britain sinks :-(

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If we get very, very, very lucky , Lib Dem’s will win - revoke A50, return to normality and stop wasting all this time and money on a Brexit that’s unlikely to ever happen anyway.

If we get lucky Labour will win and put a Remain ballot back on the ballot, giving Britain half a chance at ending this nonsense.

If we are very, very, very unlucky Tory win - sinking the U.K. and we all go down with it, Tory voters included, Farage supporters included. It’s a catch all except for the very wealthy.

You missed the other possible result of a Hung Parliament which would mean a second referendum (more realistic than some results above) :smile:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You mean the way a hung parliament was heading straight for a second referendum amendment on Johnson's Withdrawal agreement, and was the reason he pulled it ? :facepalm:

Maybe you should stick to meaningless rhetoric (blood spilling, violence on the streets, threatening to stalk people, type thing), because you are certainly struggling with this whole General Election outcome :lolol:

Absolutely.

Johnson's Withdrawal Agreement had the chance to go through with a confirmatory vote and he pulled it. Lib Dems bottled it too because they suddenly felt being the party of revoke and remain was going to propel them to 2010 scale popularity.

Could have, should have got the Withdrawal Agreement to a confirmatory vote, let the country decide that, get that buttoned down, then a General Election. Just like the leavers in the Tory Party scuppered May's Deal, Johnson scuppered his own - because despite trusting the people's vote before, he doesn't want to trust it again, and that ladies and gentlemen, is supposedly democracy.

I fear the old adage that you get the politicians/Government you deserve. As a nation of hafwits we shall duly elect those who lie and follow a Trumpian 'alternative facts' agenda and threaten to interfere with checks and balances - supreme court etc.

If we do, as a collective we deserve what we get. I say this as someone also despairing of the lack of leadership in the Opoosition. It's all about the least worst outcome, as there is nothing positive or progressive going on.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe you should stick to meaningless rhetoric (blood spilling, violence on the streets, threatening to stalk people, type thing), because you are certainly struggling with this whole General Election outcome concept :lolol:

Who threatened to stalk who?
Who threatened to spill blood?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
You missed the other possible result of a Hung Parliament which would mean a second referendum (more realistic than some results above) :smile:

A hung parliament is the only possible option apart from a Tory majority.

It would be messy, and probably result in another election within a year, but still less messy than a Tory majority once everyone realises what that means (eg not actually 'getting brexit done' but a looming 'no deal' Brexit all over again with a lot of Tory MPs getting cold feet and trade negotiations dominating everything for the next eight years).

A small Tory majority (less than 15 or so) would be utter chaos.

Meanwhile our planet burns.

Good thing we won last night or I might be feeling depressed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If we get very, very, very lucky , Lib Dem’s will win - revoke A50, return to normality and stop wasting all this time and money on a Brexit that’s unlikely to ever happen anyway. Unfortunately, very unlikely.

If we get lucky Labour will win and put a Remain option back on the ballot, giving Britain half a chance at ending this nonsense.

If we are very, very, very unlucky Tory win - sinking the U.K. and we all go down with it, Tory voters included, Farage supporters included. It’s a catch all except for the very wealthy, they’re already on the lifeboats clapping and cheering within earshot of those drowning.

Sadly I fear that too many will fall for the usual Tory con trick. The right wing press will always find something or create something that can be conflated to erode any opposition to the Tories. I am still staggered that despite the obvious and repeated lies and evasion of Johnson he is still expected to win.

If you look around at the country that we have become, you see everything falling apart, roads rail and societal support for the most vulnerable all because the press will make many believe that a bloke on £80K a year can't afford to contribute £20 a week more to society.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Your rhetoric has been to constantly refer to blood on the streets if Brexit wasn't fulfilled. Have you forgotten already?

I think he denies all knowledge of such things since October 31st came and went without so much as a bin being tipped over in anger. It’s what they do. Promise something, see it fail, deny it. He learnt from the best; Cameron, May and Johnson.

D

Deleted member 2719

Your rhetoric has been to constantly refer to blood on the streets if Brexit wasn't fulfilled. Have you forgotten already?

Brexit still hasn't been done, so there is still time should parliament and the Liberals continue to be arses, but I personally wasn't threatening anyone and nor was I stalking.

Watford is the closest thing we have to a Stalker on NSC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Brexit still hasn't been done, so there is still time should parliament and the Liberals continue to be arses, but I personally wasn't threatening anyone and nor was I stalking.

Watford is the closest thing we have to a Stalker on NSC.

Threatening to be in his face “every minute of every day”? And you point the finger at someone else for stalking! Are you Boris?

You promised us blood on the streets if we didn’t leave on October 31st. The blood was “days away” according to you. Thankfully, you were wrong. Own it.

D

Deleted member 2719

3 months of goading later :lolol:

days away 3 months ago :lolol:

I really don't know whether you're forgetful or just plain stupid :wave:

If you take that as a threat you are a sensitive soul.

Don't let me stop you from trolling someone else.:kiss:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A hung parliament is the only possible option apart from a Tory majority.

It would be messy, and probably result in another election within a year, but still less messy than a Tory majority once everyone realises what that means (eg not actually 'getting brexit done' but a looming 'no deal' Brexit all over again with a lot of Tory MPs getting cold feet and trade negotiations dominating everything for the next eight years).

A small Tory majority (less than 15 or so) would be utter chaos.

Meanwhile our planet burns.

Good thing we won last night or I might be feeling depressed.

You're absolutely right, there are only 3 possible results.

Johnson Majority - Probably 'leave' by March next year. Then 10 years worth of negotiating trade deal, threatening 'no deal', extending implementation period, negotiating new 'divorce bill' for extended implementation period, repeatedly. All the while paying into the EU fully, abiding by all EU rules and regulations, having no input to those rules or regulations as we are no longer members. (And trying to figure out how the border in the Irish sea is actually going to work in practice).

Hung Parliament - Although Swinson says she won't, I suspect Labour, SNP, Lib Dem, Green coalition led by Corbyn. Agreement will be to do 'Customs Union deal' with EU (Britain - 'Can we have a customs union deal ?' EU - 'Certainly. I'm surprised nobody has asked already, saves all that NI malarkey'), 2nd referendum by June, and then another GE.

A small Johnson majority - Utter Chaos (will make the last 3.5 years look positively stable :facepalm:)

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Threatening to be in his face “every minute of every day”? And you point the finger at someone else for stalking! Are you Boris?

You promised us blood on the streets if we didn’t leave on October 31st. The blood was “days away” according to you. Thankfully, you were wrong. Own it.

We beat Arsenal away for the first time last night and you’re still polluting this thread with bile, are you a football fan or a political troll?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In this morning's "Boris runs away" news...

[TWEET]1202882620184547328[/TWEET]

Can't wait to hear from our resident Tories how Johnson will stand up for Britain's interests against Europe / Trump / Putin / China if he's this frightened of Andrew Neill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here