Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Voting for a group of idealists with very little idea or chance of success isnt?

Which aspect of the Conservatives trolling you, avoiding scrutiny, lying to you, and treating you with utter contempt do you find to be the most electorally attractive?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Extinction rebellion cost the country £37 million this year.

I wonder if they would like to pay it back to the government so they can use it for the homeless or NHS?

Yes, that is £37 Million pounds.

Wrong.
It didn't cost the country £37m. That was just the cost to the Met Police, up to and including the two weeks of protests in October. This was more than twice the annual budget of its Violent Crime Taskforce The cost to the Met Police alone will be higher when other costs are factored in. i.e the final bill for police officers drafted in from 38 other forces in England and Wales. Who knows what the figure is on a national basis?
Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has said that the policing of the climate change protestors put a " horrendous strain " on the force and as a result some of its other investigations were either slowing down or having to be closed down because of the costs involved. Officers were taken off local patrols and out of schools and detectives were drafted in to cover some frontline duties.
What no one can estimate is the cost to business caused by this disruption. Potentially, more tens of millions. Never mind, at least the criminals had a whale of a time whilst all the police were otherwise engaged, so at least someone benefitted directly out of it.

Jan 30, 2008
Extinction rebellion cost the country £37 million this year.

I wonder if they would like to pay it back to the government so they can use it for the homeless or NHS?

Yes, that is £37 Million pounds.

Plus lost work time , oh hold on most of them don't have job ?
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So, Brexit within 100 days (random figure he’s plucked out of his mad ideas generator, no doubt). Trade deal with EU by end of 2020.
So that’s only about 9 months of food shortages, medicine shortages, and utter chaos then.

Good Ol’ Bohnson. He doesn’t disappoint does he!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50666262

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Only one other party has been probed by the EHRC, the other being the BNP, and people still want to be associated with this organisation.

Chicken Run fighting the good fight against prejudice.

Also Chicken Run :

You’ll be ok if you get one of these magic hats, pop it on if you go to the GP or if you’re unfortunate enough to need the A & E, the waiting room I’m told will clear out pretty quick [emoji23]
6dccdbcc0c9c53d607da43bbb5ed642f.jpg

and again, Chicken Run :

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?372563-Multicultural-Modern-Britain

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Labour will claim anything as a victory and a reason for Jezza to stay on.

I disagree

If they lose, surely he'll be gone by next weekend.

You can't fight two elections against an incapable May, and Boris Johnson, lose, and expect to stay on.

If Labour has a decent leader/shadow cabinet they would be 10-15 points ahead a weeks from this election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here