• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Which aspect of the Conservatives trolling you, avoiding scrutiny, lying to you, and treating you with utter contempt do you find to be the most electorally attractive?

Blimey, as if they are the only ones doing it. They are all at it. I have never heard anything like it. Its truly awful. Listening to that garbage about the NHS and the USA, spewed out over and over again, in a desperate attempt to scare people is risible. Its like playground stuff and as for 32 hour working weeks....try telling that to 5 million small business owners.
Mind you, people were stupid enough to believe that a slogan on a bus made a difference, so its worth ramping up the spin....." lets draw those suckers in again "

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So, Brexit within 100 days (random figure he’s plucked out of his mad ideas generator, no doubt). Trade deal with EU by end of 2020.
So that’s only about 9 months of food shortages, medicine shortages, and utter chaos then.

Good Ol’ Bohnson. He doesn’t disappoint does he!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50666262

"The roll-out of gigabit broadband" in the first 100 days? LOL...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"The roll-out of gigabit broadband" in the first 100 days? LOL...

Here’s another of his “promises”.

In an interview with ITV's This Morning, Mr Johnson said: "I absolutely promise if we get a working majority, if we get just nine seats more, we can be out on 31 January“

He will say anything to get the gammon vote. There is not a chance on earth, even if he storms this election that we will leave with any kind of deal by the 31st January. It is literally impossible.

D

Deleted member 2719

I haven’t flown, at all in over four years. So you can have my goody points to fly to Benidorm and eat steak and chips by the pool.

Oh, lovey, you found out about my secret love for a 16 oz red vein-popping meat, you should hear my rendition of 'I'm coming out' after 15 San Miguel's.

Yes, it's a major issue for me and has been for a long time. Obviously you have people so closed minded and lacking any real knowledge on the matter that changing their views will be very difficult, but through collective action and pressure, there is perhaps still some hope we can turn things around.

Fair play, but surely if you really care you will adjust your lifestyle to help the planet, you can do it without the protesting and costing our police force.

It's easier to change yourself than beat your head against the wall.

The problem the world faces is unfortunately the likes of Mouldy Boots who care so little about climate change that they genuinely find it hard to believe that anybody could. So when they ask “do you fly “ or “do you protest” they are genuinely shocked that some people do care enough not to fly and people do care enough to protest.
It’s simply so far removed form their mindset that it genuinely spins their heads.
They think people who care about the environment are as wishy washy as someone knitting a dream catcher and clutching a crystal. Fraid not, we are all going to have to adapt by making some very real, very difficult decisions. I’m not sure how much longer it will be our decision to make.
And that is why the planet is ****ed.

I would go to say I am pretty much green as anyone that votes green and would probably shame you on a Carbon footprint comparison.

But unlike you, I am not screaming about it all the time.

Noise = is wasted energy
Action = efficient energy

Just do it Clampy.

Wrong.
It didn't cost the country £37m. That was just the cost to the Met Police, up to and including the two weeks of protests in October. This was more than twice the annual budget of its Violent Crime Taskforce The cost to the Met Police alone will be higher when other costs are factored in. i.e the final bill for police officers drafted in from 38 other forces in England and Wales. Who knows what the figure is on a national basis?
Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has said that the policing of the climate change protestors put a " horrendous strain " on the force and as a result some of its other investigations were either slowing down or having to be closed down because of the costs involved. Officers were taken off local patrols and out of schools and detectives were drafted in to cover some frontline duties.
What no one can estimate is the cost to business caused by this disruption. Potentially, more tens of millions. Never mind, at least the criminals had a whale of a time whilst all the police were otherwise engaged, so at least someone benefitted directly out of it.

Plus lost work time , oh hold on most of them don't have job ?
Regards
DF

Yeah sorry, I must learn to scream harder and scare better like some of the Divas on here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I disagree

If they lose, surely he'll be gone by next weekend.

You can't fight two elections against an incapable May, and Boris Johnson, lose, and expect to stay on.

If Labour has a decent leader/shadow cabinet they would be 10-15 points ahead a weeks from this election.

Can't disagree with that.
He really is the worst Labour leader I have ever seen. At least Michael Foot was a brilliant speaker. The saddest loss was John Smith, who would have been a superb PM and we could have avoided the ' New Labour ' legacy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Because you need to be reminded what a Walter you are every now and again Nipple.

Ha! That’s the best you’ve got? I shan’t be losing much sleep over that. You might be lonely and racist but you do entertain. Keep it up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t worry Walt, I won’t stop reminding you that you are a proven liar.

Pathetic. Even more so coming from a proven racist. Getting yourself so worked up because someone you’ve never met, once changed their name on a football forum. Seriously, get some perspective man!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can't disagree with that.
He really is the worst Labour leader I have ever seen. At least Michael Foot was a brilliant speaker. The saddest loss was John Smith, who would have been a superb PM and we could have avoided the ' New Labour ' legacy.

I agree. He is a poor leader. And it is a shame, because it masks many good policy ideas in the Labour manifesto. However, he is no leader. As a result, he's failed to grasp and deal with the anti-semitism issue and the Brexit issue. Consensus politics does not work when you are the leader.

As for New Labour, I refuse to slag it off. It produced many fantastic leaps forward. Blair's big mistake was the Iraq war. Putting that aside - which is hard - the investment in schools and health; the introduction of the minimum wage and an introduction to a tax credit system aimed at getting people into work was excellent.

I think that the trouble with the left is that they like to attack the centre left making it so much easier for those on the right to do the same. You'll never hear a Tory slag off their previous leaders as much as you'll hear Labour bang on about how bad Blair was, when on domestic policy he wasn't bad.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I agree. He is a poor leader. And it is a shame, because it masks many good policy ideas in the Labour manifesto. However, he is no leader. As a result, he's failed to grasp and deal with the anti-semitism issue and the Brexit issue. Consensus politics does not work when you are the leader.

As for New Labour, I refuse to slag it off. It produce many fantastic leaps forward. Blair's big mistake was the Iraq war. Putting that aside - which is hard - the investment in schools and health; the introduction of the minimum wage and an introduction to a tax credit system aimed at getting people into work was excellent.

I think that the trouble with the left is that they like to attack the centre left making it so much easier for those on the right to do the same. You'll never hear a Tory slag off their previous leaders as much as you'll hear Labour bang on about how bad Blair was, when on domestic policy he wasn't bad.

Blair and Brown were the best leaders this country has had in a long time. And for a long time to come I fear.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1202505426744610816[/TWEET]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Pathetic. Even more so coming from a proven racist. Getting yourself so worked up because someone you’ve never met, once changed their name on a football forum. Seriously, get some perspective man!

Cheers Walter, btw (whispers into Nibbles ear) I’m not the one getting worked up [emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here